Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Some good companions are lacking communication skills

Verified Hobbyist BCD DavidHill69's Avatar

Some good companions are lacking communication skills

There are some wonderful companions in Oklahoma. One thing would set you apart from the rest is to be prompt in responding to text. A good business rule is to always respond. At least say you are available or not. Confirm your appointment. It is just the decent thing to do. Never ghost. I you need to move on then just say. I am not available and will be away for awhile. No need to always burn bridges. At least get back with the person texting and politely explain. It is a waist of time to alway wonder what is going to happen. Are we going to meet up or not? Okay down off my soap box now. If you treat it like a business you will go a lot further.

Anyone else find this to be the case?

What is your process to responding to text and communicating with potential clients as a professional companion? I know there are some random texts that are time waister's. I get that. There are stalkers that need to be blocked. I get that. Your safety is a priority. It is a hard job and I really do respect what you do.

Some companions need to work on their communication skills. If you have multiple phones just check them and see if you are getting text. You might need to respond.

Please don't hang me.
    Last edited by DavidHill69; 10-13-2023 at 03:02 PM.

I'm sure you get like 100 text a day. So I can see how difficult it would be.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You should expect this type of behavior... It is what it is.

I do expect it. The point is that a companion would really stand out if they just got on top of their communication.

Verified Companion Companion Karen's Avatar
    I believe it works both way! I have had gents text me asking to meet at a certain time and then when I say that time works they never respond back. I feel communication is key for both sides to make a visit go smoothly. With that said If its been over an hour since I received message I will not respond back because I never know who you may be with and I dont want to cause any problems, discretion is key!
    RETIRED

kfunjones75@yahoo
    P246881

Yes, that is true. Sounds like you have good communication. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Katheryn Lust's Avatar
    I'm honestly mostly decent at being responsive but I definitely have normal life outside of this. My notifications are off but I check messages as much as possible. Life varies.
    hhr 400
    1hr 600
    90 min 800
    2hr 1000
    Very private, clean and UPSCALE!
    For Cities that are 3+hours from Dallas +100-200

xxx
    940-280-2367

Ask about exclusive content!
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Katherynlust_xo
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/lovnliv

YOUTUBE VIDEOS: https://youtu.be/dh3VIZV_Kcg

I bet you are.

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    Its honestly a two way street. Ironically the guys who communicate the most ten to flake the most. So we in turn cannot afford to spend the time some people want setting up appointments etc. because when they cancel u just wasted the time they booked + the time spent talking to them which could have been spent talking to someone else. I think alot of men message multiple girlsbor set up multiple dates or do not have the time they think they do and that affects US more. Then it also affects OTHER clients more and they're mad at US when they should be mad at other clients and teach them proper ettiquette. I have a strict time-wasters policy and same for people who ask for freebies. You'll just get blocked and we will both save time and be happier for it.

Respect. A actual introduction message. And knowing ur own schedule goes suchhh a long way.
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Good point. I can only imagine how many waist your time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The only time I get myself into an issue where I am the problem is when I get cancelled on. I in turn reach out to 2-3 people for a super tight booking time frame and first to reply with that time available gets my business.

I have 1-2 providers that I would like to see that aren’t thrilled with me as it has happened 2x to them both. I am not a time waster, but am very cautious and like to plan ahead.
    Not here for a long time, here for a good time.

I hear you! After driving to OKC for an hour and getting ghosted I will do the same. I have to have a plan b. But, I if I contact someone and they don't reply I will let them know that I had to leave and no longer need their services today and hope that I can contact them again next time. Just a friendly followup. I never want to leave someone waiting on me.

Verified Companion Companion TherealEricaengland's Avatar
    Maybe It's The Lady's That you are attracted to. Because Every girl I know is professional and Top Tier. The girls that Ghost or don't respond is another Story..

Switter: @EricaJEngland
    P411: 131362
    Jade1979 Eccie

Verified Companion Companion Karen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TherealEricaengland View Post
    Maybe It's The Lady's That you are attracted to. Because Every girl I know is professional and Top Tier. The girls that Ghost or don't respond is another Story..
    Perfectly said I agree 100%
    RETIRED

kfunjones75@yahoo
    P246881

My regular that I see now is Top Teir. She has great communication skills. I decided to just keep seeing her for now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast