Thread: Pre-booking for Adult Adventures! All Natural 34D Blue eyed Blonde - NNJ 09/13-16

Verified Companion Companion

Pre-booking for Adult Adventures! All Natural 34D Blue eyed Blonde - NNJ 09/13-16

I'm an Original.. All Natural, Gorgeous, Blue eyed
    Blonde. You know.. your All american Dream girl.
    Just as beautiful on the Inside as I am out.
    I choose to spend my free-time like this not as a job, or just a way to pay the bills, But because I love the Company, Companionship & the Experience of meeting & learning about someone in such a way that cannot be found elsewhere.
    From every person you meet, there is something to be experienced that you would have never been able to do so before you met them.
    I take no Person or Moment for granted. I'm very Open Minded, Friendly, Outgoing, Respectful, Genuine, Honest, Spontaneous
    & SUPERFUN
    Availability is limited as I prefer to be low-volume but if you have taken an interest in meeting with a unique woman such as myself, then I as well have an interest in meeting with you & will do the best I can to accommodate your schedule and make that happen
    but Please... People with Nasty Attitudes Need Not Inquire. I like to be around nice people to ensure a good time for the both of us.
    NO "BUTT-HEADS".

I AM HIGHLY reviewed

if you are interested in getting together & having some SPLENDIFEROUS FUN
    Please send your request via screening service,
    or fill out the form provided on my site for screening

Personal Cell: 512-686-6348 (txt only plz)
    Email: britney_jaye_loves_you@yahoo.c om

Adult Adventure Schedule
    New York, New York; 09/10-09/12
    North New Jersey 09/13-09/15
    Attached Images Attached Images