Are you someone who yearns for the thrill of new horizons?

There's a fire within you, an unquenchable desire that's been quietly building over time.

Perhaps you're in search of life off the beaten path, eschewing the mundane for a taste of adventure.

Maybe what you actually need is the feeling of purpose, being used for someone else’s pleasure.
Or perhaps you hunger for acceptance, feeling desired and wanted.
You crave the allure of surrendering to a woman who knows precisely what she desires in a partner—and skillfully orchestrates it with irresistibly tantalizing finesse.

My strength lies in guiding you from the confines of your mind to the pleasures of your body.
With me, you'll feel safe enough to vocalize your most daring desires, and in time, you'll find yourself begging for them.

Are you ready to be ensnared by a confident, uninhibited woman who possesses both the expertise and creativity to push you beyond your comfort zone?
If you yearn for an experience that promises to invigorate and inspire you, you’ve come to the right place.
If what you seek is a kindred spirit who shares your desires and understands them, then destiny may just have brought us together.

My areas of expertise:
  • Mommy Roleplay
  • Prostate Play
  • Strap On Play
  • Tease and Denial
  • Watersports
  • High Heel and Foot Worship
  • Nylon Fetish
  • Bondage
  • CBT
  • Roleplaying
  • Exhibitionism & Voyeurism
  • Forced Bi
  • Erotic Embarrassment & Degradation
  • Cuckolding
  • Chastity

If this sounds like what you've been waiting for, visit my website to learn more and send a booking request. Please note deposits are required.

When not in my hometown of NOLA, I am usually in NYC. I also travel extensively and am often found in Nashville, Philly, DC, Austin, Dallas, and Houston. I am very amenable to travel and am happy to come to you or accompany you on an excursion. My website has more details.

Rates:
1 hour: $800
90 min: $1,000
2hrs: $1,300
3hrs: $1,700
4hrs: $1,900
An Evening (6-7 hrs): $2,800
Overnight: $4,200
Feel free to send a message to inquire where I’m available at any moment.

I can't wait to connect with you,
Zoey Belladonna

Read my blog and check out my testimonials page to get a closer look at what spending time with me is like.

Further verification and reviews:
P411: P147203
TER: 261259