Thread: What to do when oh2 admin doesn’t support against threats or look at proof

Registered Male (Not Verified)

What to do when oh2 admin doesn’t support against threats or look at proof

Hi All,

I don’t know what to say, but I’ll say my word without going into any personal details.

I had a traumatic experience few days back at a provider’s incall. I posted the review just to make sure that fellow hobbyist are safe, I didn’t care that I lost money and also wasn’t trying to harm the providers business.

The provider sent me multiple threatening messages to take down the review, saying she’ll contact my work and family. I was so afraid and even had to block her number. I have text receipts as proof of the incident and also of threats after that. I messaged oh2 admin of these threats and asked for help, even said that I’ll send all the texts as proof. But what happened in the end was that the thread was closed, saying it’s just he said and she said. I was told that I can email the oh2 support if needed, but no help against threats or effort to see the proof. I’ve all the proof and multiple hobbyist have also messaged me saying that they confirmed the incident with her.

I’m part of this community to be safe and make sure that other hobbyists are also safe. I’m loosing a bit of trust in this system but my review was just to notify of the dangerous incall.

I’ll close thread by saying that I’ll probably take a step back from hobbling because of the incident. I don’t have anything against the provider and request other hobbyist not to harass her in any way. It’s her livelihood in the end, and I’m not trying to hurt anyone. Just be carful when you hobby, and be safe.

I thank all the fellow hobbyist for their support.

hope it never comes to this ... but ... instead of a review ... which is inappropriate as no activity occurred, folks who are ripped off, assaulted, threatened, should post in the ALERT forum. every geography has access to an alert forum .. including austin: https://home.ourhome2.net/forumdispl...-Alerts-Austin
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Quote Originally Posted by nobody44 View Post
    Hi All,

I don’t know what to say, but I’ll say my word without going into any personal details.

I had a traumatic experience few days back at a provider’s incall. I posted the review just to make sure that fellow hobbyist are safe, I didn’t care that I lost money and also wasn’t trying to harm the providers business.

The provider sent me multiple threatening messages to take down the review, saying she’ll contact my work and family. I was so afraid and even had to block her number. I have text receipts as proof of the incident and also of threats after that. I messaged oh2 admin of these threats and asked for help, even said that I’ll send all the texts as proof. But what happened in the end was that the thread was closed, saying it’s just he said and she said. I was told that I can email the oh2 support if needed, but no help against threats or effort to see the proof. I’ve all the proof and multiple hobbyist have also messaged me saying that they confirmed the incident with her.

I’m part of this community to be safe and make sure that other hobbyists are also safe. I’m loosing a bit of trust in this system but my review was just to notify of the dangerous incall.

I’ll close thread by saying that I’ll probably take a step back from hobbling because of the incident. I don’t have anything against the provider and request other hobbyist not to harass her in any way. It’s her livelihood in the end, and I’m not trying to hurt anyone. Just be carful when you hobby, and be safe.

I thank all the fellow hobbyist for their support.
    Thank you for letting us know about this. Every one of us that use these forums owes you a debt of gratitude. As for the admin helping, that is not what they do. I suspect they have a blanket rule about stepping in between two people telling two different versions of what transpired, even for something on this level. Even if one or both parties supplies evidence, they don't have the means to perform an investigation. Should you decide to continue here, please remember reviews are your friend. If somebody has been around awhile, and has mostly good reviews, that person is a good bet safety wise. I don't put my trust in the fact somebody is verified means much. Whatever you decide for the future, best of luck, and thanks again.

Thanks for the responses.

I’ll keep in mind to post red flags in alerts rather than reviews.
    Secondly, I understand that admin has to hear both sides, but it would be good if there’s some protocol for when one party threatens/intimidates the other party.

Imagine if a bad party has your work location or residential address, that immediately makes you a target of serious threats.

I’ve verified with providers before using ID and LinkedIn, but won’t be doing that in the future. Maybe something like p411 is the way to go.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody44 View Post
    Thanks for the responses.

I’ll keep in mind to post red flags in alerts rather than reviews.
    Secondly, I understand that admin has to hear both sides, but it would be good if there’s some protocol for when one party threatens/intimidates the other party.

Imagine if a bad party has your work location or residential address, that immediately makes you a target of serious threats.

I’ve verified with providers before using ID and LinkedIn, but won’t be doing that in the future. Maybe something like p411 is the way to go.
    Would definitely recommend p411 and like everyone else said, stick with the ladies who have been around over 5 years, who are active, have stellar reviews (for most part) and it can be very enjoyable. I am genuinely sorry you had to experience this. I honestly couldn't imagine being the guy and taking the plunge, but I felt the same way when I first started too, especially after a terrible experience from BP days and have stuck to the forums where trails can be kept with handles.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What would you have management do? They are not the hobby-police. Call Austin police if you are so concerned. Do you realize that you own part of this by choosing to visit someone who hadn't been reviewed on this site since Dec 2022?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Management herein is part time.

There is a real world out there and it supersedes herein.

Those who feel wronged and send multiple messages and expect instant anything are reading the wrong tea leaves.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...uy-with-rifle)

closed.

https://home.ourhome2.net/faq.php?fa...#faq_community
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!