Hi! I’m Amber
I’ll be in Addison
I like to keep this short and sweet because I’m ready to be filled with your cock!

Cum play with me!
**Screening is Required**

My number:
(469) 581-9985

But if you truly want to know a little about me ❤️

Captivating eyes of an alluring blue color framed with long lashes are what you may first notice upon meeting. (I’ve gotten the question, “are those your real eyes?” more times than I can count.) As your eyes begin to trace over my body with every breathtaking curve you’ll begin to wonder what I feel like to the touch. I catch your glance - your eyes catching mine. My high set cheekbones, pillowy soft lips so kissable, and enticing eyes you won’t be able to help yourself but to bring me in close. Let your hands caress my petite body with curves in all the right places. My presence will give you a sense of comfort and relaxation and my soul captivates beauty and elegance at its finest. I am an exclusive luxury companion catering to the elite gentleman who prefer the finer things in life. I hold myself with confidence and spread kindness wherever I may roam.

I approach life with an adventurous, independent, and spontaneous mindset. I love all things pleasure and consider myself to be a sensual, poised, and passionate woman that is forever yearning to explore what it means to not just be alive, but to truly live. As you get to know me, you’ll notice my playful sense of humor can quickly brighten your day. I’ve been told I have a vibrant and uplifting personality; yet, calming and grounded spirit.

I believe in quality over quantity which is why I only cater to gentlemen who appreciate quality encounters with a wonderful companion. I am available for hour visits, multiple hour visits, dinner dates, wild night out in the town and overnight/weekend getaways. My priority is your absolute satisfaction. You will always smile when you think back about the times we spent together. Let’s get together so you’re able to get a better sense of what I’m all about!

Donation 300hr 200hhr
Availability - Oct 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th, & 13th

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ight=LilPretty

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ight=LilPretty

Name:  B1043F2D-E54E-43A9-BED9-15F35EE0166A.jpg
Views: 2365
Size:  10.6 KBName:  IMG_0348.jpg
Views: 2378
Size:  20.6 KB