Quote Originally Posted by TequilaRose View Post
For me it isn't that I mind discussing details. Requests and what is offered is a good thing. However I've always been told never discuss menu and money. You can talk one or the other but the two together is a no no for legal stand point. I tend to just point guys to my page for donation.
That's generally good. It has happened that I've seen on a provider's page a warning not to discuss details by text or she would block the sender and all deals were off. On the same provider, when we met (and this was NOT someone on this board BTW) and I asked for a GFE (which was listed in her profile on her menu), she told me that I should have mentioned it when making the appointment, because she charged a premium for it. This wouldn't have been an issue to me, but I took her attitude as pretty negative, especially since her menu didn't mention premium prices. It is this kind of miscommunication that prompted me to post this thread.

On P411, all members and providers are verified, so sending PMs with details there isn't as big a deal. On here, at least I'll see whether or not a provider is verified before I decide to message her, and she can see that I'm verified. Again, there is some assurance for both parties that nothing weird is going down, and "a cigar is just a cigar." Even so, some profiles still contain references to these kinds of restrictions.