Thread: Ads - Essential Information

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ads - Essential Information

Ladies,

I have a big favor to ask. Please include ALL this information in your ads:
    - Rates for 30 minutes, one hour, etc.
    - Menu (at a minimum, your list of NOs)
    - Incall/outcall, incall type (hotel, apartment, etc.) and approximate incall location
    - Photos (good photos that show the real you, not weird angles and/or filters)

I believe including all of the above information in your ads will greatly increase your odds at getting an appointment (in general, not just from me). Some of you are already doing a great job, and I am grateful for it.

Thank you in advance!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Transylvania Count View Post
    Ladies,

I have a big favor to ask. Please include ALL this information in your ads:
    - Rates for 30 minutes, one hour, etc.
    - Menu (at a minimum, your list of NOs)
    - Incall/outcall, incall type (hotel, apartment, etc.) and approximate incall location
    - Photos (good photos that show the real you, not weird angles and/or filters)

I believe including all of the above information in your ads will greatly increase your odds at getting an appointment (in general, not just from me). Some of you are already doing a great job, and I am grateful for it.

Thank you in advance!
    BIG + 1 on providing a general location.

I think ladies would receive fewer contacts not ending in an appointment with this information shared upfront.

Example: I’m waaaaay north- I don’t attempt contact with a provider who is in south Austin- there’s no way I can make that trip, even if the girl is stellar and the rate is low. It’s just contrary to the laws of physics.

Now let’s talk about what is “north” Austin.

In my opinion, From south to north Austin is divided thusly:

Far South Austin

South Austin

Riverside

Downtown

University area

Capitol Plaza

The Vagina Triangle (290/35 and 183/35)

Rundberg Area

Breaker Area

Tech Ridge

Parmer Area

Howard Area

From Wells Branch north is Pflugerville- not north Austin.

Reasonable minds may disagree about my geography, but I think we can all agree on the usefulness of some basic location information in ladies’ ads.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    North ATX is vast: Locations should also include the Domain and Arboretum areas, Capital of Texas Highway, Lakeway, Four Corners/620 and Lake Travis areas, and the North 183 corridor.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I think you gentlemen may be making a big mistake trying to tell the ladies what to put in THEIR ads. It’s their business to run however well or bad they want. I will be moving along now.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm not trying to tell anyone to do anything. I was asking for a favor, hoping to make everyone's life easier.

Verified Companion Companion
    listing rates and menus together are a big No no.....come on that is setting ladies up to shoot themselves in he foot if anyone is sought out for a sting. Thanks but no thanks.

Do your homework with reviews to see what is average location of the lady.

You want all these things then I will add......

Gents,

When reaching out to a lady...do your homework of location unless you seek outcall. provide your references with their preferred contact info. Don't make a lady go seek these ladies out.
    We don't care if you are "hung and handsome". We care if you are who you say, respectful of our boundaries and not try any funny business with our contributions.

Thanks!!!
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What's wrong with this ad?

---
    Rates for my companionship: 30min 250, 1h 500, 2h 900
    Menu: GFE, YMMV. Hard NOs: BBFS, Greek, CIM, DFK.
    Incall: Domain. Outcall +50 within Austin metro area
    Attach/Link to clear recent photo/photos showing full body from several angles.

Verification options...
    ---

Easy to read, short and to the point. In my opinion, this would give the vast majority of suitors all the data needed to make a decision. No last minute surprises, no nonsense. Just a stellar reputation in the Locker Room, followed by more and more business.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBee View Post
    Do your homework with reviews to see what is average location of the lady.
    What is your suggestion if most reviews say "Austin"? You could be one mile from me, and I wouldn't know it.

I'm not trying to tell anyone how to do their job, just trying to help making connections easier.

Thank you for your replies!

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    The issue still arises with men who still don't read ads fully, or they've gone through so many and don't remember who matches who.

But once again, these are all things that have been discussed and brought up time and time again.

And honestly, I think women who leave it out maybe do so in hopes of getting more people to contact her and "reeling them in" so to speak. But if a man wants to see you, then your location won't matter. I have guys that drive from San Antonio, which makes that 30-45 minute drive across Austin look like a piece of cake.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    The issue still arises with men who still don't read ads fully, or they've gone through so many and don't remember who matches who.
    gotta say ... guys who select a provider so casually they don't know the answers can expect and perhaps deserve to be inconvenienced. if important info seems difficult to uncover, send a PM explaining what you enjoy and asking if the lady thinks you would enjoy time together. imo, reading some reviews it's clear some gents booked without doing basic research. whatchagonnadoo?
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    gotta say ... guys who select a provider so casually they don't know the answers can expect and perhaps deserve to be inconvenienced. if important info seems difficult to uncover, send a PM explaining what you enjoy and asking if the lady thinks you would enjoy time together. imo, reading some reviews it's clear some gents booked without doing basic research. whatchagonnadoo?
    Those who do proper research and stick to well-known, verified providers, rarely have issues so long as they are legit hobbyists. Those who don't research, or show respect to the providers, often end up on the wrong end of a frustrating situation.

The ladies have their own ways to know who are the legit hobbyists are they often avoid/ignore the guys who are not legit. Ever wonder why some guys get Ghosted?

Of course, keep an eye out for fake BB-Guns which never have a place in the hobby.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBalls View Post
    Of course, keep an eye out for fake BB-Guns which never have a place in the hobby.
    yeah, but ... what are the chances of encountering .... oh, wait .....
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Lol try having a verified hobbyist bring his gun into a hotel appointment and just laying it on the table the entire session and making it uncomfortable all around. Shit happens a lot more often than some would like to admit.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Transylvania Count View Post
    What's wrong with this ad?

---
    Rates for my companionship: 30min 250, 1h 500, 2h 900
    Menu: GFE, YMMV. Hard NOs: BBFS, Greek, CIM, DFK.
    Incall: Domain. Outcall +50 within Austin metro area
    Attach/Link to clear recent photo/photos showing full body from several angles.

Verification options...
    ---

Easy to read, short and to the point. In my opinion, this would give the vast majority of suitors all the data needed to make a decision. No last minute surprises, no nonsense. Just a stellar reputation in the Locker Room, followed by more and more business.
    sex for pay is implied, that's what's wrong w/ that ad.

i'd say list a no list instead.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.