plz no calls I prefer text only (313) 437-3331

my only fans marielynn707 1st month $21

my Twitter @Alicein313

If you are seeking a 100% truly independent, extraordinary lady who is able to help you reclaim your lost mojo, & who adore chivalrous gentlemen, I am the perfect choice!

I’m an impeccable dining companion, travel mate, and Private Memory Maker Extraordinaire. You'll find me to be genuine, authentic, & down to earth.

My PNW roots come shining through in my friendly, upbeat, & engaging personality. I enjoy smiling & surrounding myself with positive people.

Formal education & life travels have helped shaped me into a soulful woman who loves to connect with like minded kindred spirits.

Life is short & time is precious, I understand the value of sharing special moments together.

If you choose wisely, an unparalleled experience with a cultured & beautiful woman awaits you.

I’m available most week days between 11am & 7pm. Weekends are 11am to 1am

❤️ requested donations for time spent ❤️
1 qv introduction - $200
1 hh Meet & Greet - $300
1 hr A Short Treat - $500
1.5 hr New Friend - $700

(RECOMMENDED FOR FIRST DATES)

2 hr A Rendezvous - $900

3 hr Lunch Date - $1200

4 hr Dinner Date- $1600

6 hr Dinner and a Show- $2000

12 hr Overnight- $4000

24 hr An Entire Day- $6000

48 hr Weekend Escape - $8000

The feedback I receive most frequently is I look even better in-person.

Available by divine appointment only. I would hate to miss you due to poor planning.

As a matter of personal safety I require screening & deposit.

If you want to book me please provide the following info upon initial contact

-PERSONAL NUMBER no texting apps
-desired DAY & TIME
-desired DATE LENGTH
-in/out
-SELFIE w/ ID (name photo and bday must be visible)

25% deposit required to book

my reputation of nearly a decade is worth more than anyone's deposit

the remainder is cash upon arrival

Please do not contact me to waste my time. I am happy to answer non-explicit questions & happy to provide my old username to read older, more detailed reviews. If you contact me to waste my time I expect to compensated.

Do not misunderstand me I do not expect every inquiry to result in a booking however as providers we all use the same information for the most part, to protect ourselves from threats of danger as well as habitual time wasters. Please be considerate when contacting me. I am often told I am too nice & honest for this work.

If you waste my time & refuse to compensate me for it you will be blacklisted industry wide. I do not tolerate habitual time wasters, fantasy bookers, none of that. I have ways of finding out if you are a habitual time waster, we all do. I truly appreciate your cooperation & consideration. Thank you!