Thread: sad news but I am a fighter

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion

sad news but I am a fighter

sad news but I am a fighter

So some sad and scary news. So this is hard for me and really emotional but I have been at the hospital for over a week now so I apologize if you guys have tried to set up an appointment and I am not available.
    So the doctor has told me I have liver disease and in 7 months I will be placed on a transplant list. The doctors have told me if I continue drinking I will be dead in a year so therefore I am quitting 100% as hard as this is I don't want to die this is something that is not contagious and hopefully I will be out in one week they have placed me and I see you and besides being lonely and dwelling them my own thoughts I know I will fight this
    So I am asking for prayers and positive vibes please no batching because emotionally I'm already going through enough on a good note I will be losing a ton of weights because of my medications so not that I'm not sexy I plan to become more cuter not only on the inside but on the outside as well.
    I have set up a GoFundMe account and posted the information on my Twitter page anything helps at this point to pay for finances as being a single adult woman. Just because I am sick does not mean bills stop coming
    So any little bit helps big or small if you would like to information for my GoFundMe or cash up please let me know via pm I asked to keep this thread positive and no bashing or shaming. Luckily I have a good team of doctors and highly grateful for this so when I do get out I do plan to run specials and some amazing deals and brand new pictures so sending a lot of love to everybody

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Really sorry to hear that Jenna :-(
    Married guy with permission to play
    Enjoying every interaction on every level
    Sowing my oats, the latest of bloomers

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Really sorry to hear that. What was your frequency like?
    ETH to the Moon!
    Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful. -WB

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I’m a friend of Bill - have been for 9 years. I’m happy to chat with you if you have any interest in how I stopped drinking