Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dont trust anyone

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Dont trust anyone

I gave an advance ($$$) to my regular as I have been to her few times before. She has been honest and been very accommodating so far. Unfortunately this time, she got into some tough situation and couldnt make the appointment work. I still believe her words and think situation is the culprit. I tried checking with her back on the appointment but havent got proper response. I also didnt want to sound rude or demanding. I am not posting an alert or writing an review as I am still giving her the benefit of doubt. I am still out of that money and ended up in a situation where I cant talk to her as free as before.

What I am trying to say is - No matter how much you know the person before, here or in your personal life, try not to exchange money on hope basis as you will never know how situations might play out. You may end up losing a good contact/relationship that you once had, even though its neither of your fault.

Verified Agency International Love's Avatar
    That sucks ! Hopefully she’ll contact you and make it right .

ALWAYS READY FOR A GOOD TIME :)

Be Well-Groomed

Be Courteous at All Times

Never Be Late

Well Reviewed

WE DO NOT OFFER BBFS ,SS , CIM, QV
    Cash app is no longer available!

Not Newbie friendly . You Must provide current provider References with Current contact number! No exceptions.

(210) 549-6422

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    if the roles were reversed and you called up the provider one day saying hey babe im in a tough spot of being super horny can you advance me so play, and i will get you back on payday do you think for 1 second any of them would do it for us guys

Verified Hobbyist BCD funinsanantonio's Avatar
    I remember that lesson about 40 years ago. It was explained to me that the money is called "Love Money". You gave that money to her because you love her.

I started "liking" girls after that... there is no such thing as "Like Money".
    Cheers,
    FunInSanAntonio
    Don't ever pass up a piece of ass, it might be the best you ever had! - JB

Verified Companion Companion
    I have regulars who owe me and acted dumb as if I was just coming over to “chill “ as buddies I had to put one on a payment plan , I also had one that I gave a discount once and he swear he’s special and that’s the new rate all of a sudden smh he sopost get everytime!! He gave me an advance recently and I did the session when I made it in town and still shorted me $100 so it goes BOTH WAYS I told him several times that not the rate then we argue he waits a few months to contact me again & then I give him another go around and he does the same BS again so officially done after 3 years with him . So the ones who finally paid up I just blocked them and told them to find another provider after 2-3 years to seeing both of them . Also just took a new client who was staring to become a regular drove 30 mins and all I got was a quarter tank of gas money smh and once and if he pays up he will be blocked as well! Never giving discounts to regulars again . They think they can do shit in a loan purpose and I usually collect my donation up front but because their my regulars I let them pay after because it leaves room for tip but never again imma request everyone idc if I have been seeing them for 5 years payment up front always and no discounts . I have a friend in San Antonio she gets advance and or barter and she never holds her end of the bargain lol I wonder if I know who you’re talking about . Smh this is my business I had a office before I moved I don’t play with people time or money so I expect the same treatment . I see why people don’t even want to do a damn 20 deposit smh

- - - Updated - - -

I have had that happen but the worst part is they didn’t tell me till after I completed the session so that’s fuckery . I told them you think you can go to grocery store and say hey “i gotcha next week “ like tf everyone else paid up except the new regular he’s young and he was the icing on the cake . Not seeing AA under 45 and even at that I need references . POMS

Verified Hobbyist BCD funinsanantonio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Michelle View Post
    I also had one that I gave a discount once and he swear he’s special and that’s the new rate all of a sudden smh he sopost get everytime!! - - - Updated - - -
    I told them you think you can go to grocery store and say hey “i gotcha next week “ like tf everyone else paid up except the new regular he’s young and he was the icing on the cake
    Sweet Michelle,

I understand you. To me, it seems suspect to get a discount. I ask, "Am I getting her best or $20 less than her best?" Fuck it, I got another $20.00. I am going to give you at least what you ask for, because I desire the best you got! This isn't H-E-Butts, there are no bent cans of soup that taste just like unbent cans of soup.

I would rather have a very happy lady that has a burning desire to make me happy.

I'll skip discount dates and wait for a date when we are both giving it our best effort!
    Cheers,
    FunInSanAntonio
    Don't ever pass up a piece of ass, it might be the best you ever had! - JB

There are those who do not understand that other than the the rights written in the Constitution of the USA, no one is entitled to anything.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphr View Post
    I gave an advance ($$$) to my regular as I have been to her few times before. She has been honest and been very accommodating so far. Unfortunately this time, she got into some tough situation and couldnt make the appointment work. I still believe her words and think situation is the culprit. I tried checking with her back on the appointment but havent got proper response. I also didnt want to sound rude or demanding. I am not posting an alert or writing an review as I am still giving her the benefit of doubt. I am still out of that money and ended up in a situation where I cant talk to her as free as before.

What I am trying to say is - No matter how much you know the person before, here or in your personal life, try not to exchange money on hope basis as you will never know how situations might play out. You may end up losing a good contact/relationship that you once had, even though its neither of your fault.
    At least you learned your lesson... something similar happened to me like in 2016 to a GORGEOUS girl I had seen once before and never again have I sent money in advance to anyone.

She is Colombian, got me for USD $500 ouch!

91cb0bf27cd1eeb3e0feb0342d4dd737.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Just never see her again, ever.
    Some shortsighted idiots think its a good idea to burn a regular, thinking that they will always have clients. Which is funny cuz they lose money instead and have no one who will bail them out ever again.

Thank you all for your concerns and suggestions. Yes, I learnt my lesson.

But I feel like it comes to the personality end of the day. I had another provider once who had to cut short a session - 35 minutes in an hour session due to some sudden health offset and declined to accept any payment as she came up a bit short. Shows a huge character. I still paid her full - not out of pity but because I got what I wanted already. And another one who got help when she wanted and been reaching out on her own to make up for it. On seeing such people integrity, sometimes you do step out of your line to help them. Its weird that we have this wide spectrum of characters and sometimes we may need to change a bit to accommodate them.

yeah i think we all agree that a Real Provider doesn't expect pay in advance, every single time i have payed in advance it was lost... so sad...

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ^^^ this

Victor Sweed on the movie 4 brothers said it best. You dont pay them to sleep with you. You pay them to leave. I didnt use bad words. I think it works for both women and me. Lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast