Thread: Save a horse.. Definitely want to ride a cowboy! 😈💋❤️

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar

Save a horse.. Definitely want to ride a cowboy! 😈💋❤️

I’ll be hosting in the the Domain area .

I’m the same girl with natural amber eyes, bleached blond hair, tanned …I always do my on things..It’s fun..

GFE girl.. I’m a giver…but I take it too.. Let’s bounce together! Let’s save the horse…

I’m offering my full menu but would love to give a Nuru, FBSM… A shower is always available and I can hop in with you.

Petite 5’4, Curvy, Fun Blonde Milf with a lot of energy. I love GFE , DFK and making you explode with pleasure.

I offer Passionate GFE. My menu includes DFK, Mish., K9, CIM, SS, BBBJ, MSOG, DATY, Sensual Massage, GK and more. I'm always in the mood to play and I'm very passionate!

I require 2 references for screening. Please text your information with OH2 handle when sending references. You may also text me and reach out to me on P411. I usually respond faster to text.

I do have 100 percent great reviews. You can go to Eccie, oh2 to see what others have said about me.

Sorry, Not newbie friendly at this time.

Donation amounts; end of summer Special !

200hh
    300hour
    4OO 90 minutes
    500hours
    Greek: Plus 60 with advance notice

NO BB …

Cash, but I will accept Cash App.I do not take any another forms of payment at this time.

I can’t wait to see you!
    Last edited by Morgan Baby; 09-06-2023 at 10:41 AM.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488