Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Incall location preference

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I also prefer apartments especially when they are clean and organized. It's a big relaxing factor for me. Visiting girls usually don't have other options but to get a hotel room which I can live with. Another important factor for me is distance.

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Casanova29 View Post
    Another important factor for me is distance.
    Same here, I don't like to venture very far unless it is the airport. I also rarely book between 3 PM and 7 PM unless it is in the Domain/Arboretum as I hate driving and even more so hate driving long distances. Speaking of which ' Arboretum' is not 183/Burnett or 35/290 IMO, ' North Austin' is not 1431. 'South of the river' is not Slaughter. ' Downtown' is not Campus. ' Wells Branch/P-ville' is not La Frontera.. etc.

If I can avoid Williamson Country I do, much prefer incalls in Travis County or strip clubs ( really brothels) in Romulus, Michigan

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
    Same here, I don't like to venture very far unless it is the airport. I also rarely book between 3 PM and 7 PM unless it is in the Domain/Arboretum as I hate driving and even more so hate driving long distances. Speaking of which ' Arboretum' is not 183/Burnett or 35/290 IMO, ' North Austin' is not 1431. 'South of the river' is not Slaughter. ' Downtown' is not Campus. ' Wells Branch/P-ville' is not La Frontera.. etc.

If I can avoid Williamson Country I do, much prefer incalls in Travis County or strip clubs ( really brothels) in Romulus, Michigan

HEy stranger long time no talk

Distais definitely important
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    When I started hobbying I did not mind any location. As long as I had a good time. As I got more into it. I started hating hotels the most. Sitting in a parking lot waiting for the room number sucks way worse than apt complex. Next is shared incalls. I hated those too. Providers always pushing back or changing times due to Patty Provider still there with her client. I can only block off so much time during the day.

I prefer a single family home or ez in ez out apt complex.

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VikkiLyn View Post
    HEy stranger long time no talk
    yes indeed, hope all is good...

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    Next is shared incalls. I hated those too.
    Good point; I always avoid these too even the good ones here w reputations of being punctual get stuck w the shared partners running late or 10 billion things that can result in a domino effect of delays/cancellations/re-bookings etc. I like one girl, one incall none of this sharing. I often like to see the visiting ones too like any guy want variety but when one posts an ad at 10:20 AM and another at 10:27 AM the exact same style often ' come see us together or alone' I will simply not go. I think the local ones for the most part have their system down a tad more w pre-booked rooms so less of the ' dominos falling %' vs the visiting ones. And at times some of the locals may share an incall but the guys never know. The visitors can't pull this off.. Not as well as the established local ones..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have never had anybody walk up to my car in a hotel parking lot and and ask why I was there or if I needed help. In an apartment complex, I have a couple of times. But generally, I don't care. But, the possibility that an apartment or house is a mess inside that makes me uncomfortable is much greater.

When I started hobbying I did not mind any location. As long as I had a good time. As I got more into it. I started hating hotels the most. Sitting in a parking lot waiting for the room number sucks way worse than apt complex. Next is shared incalls. I hated those too. Providers always pushing back or changing times due to Patty Provider still there with her client. I can only block off so much time during the day.

I prefer a single family home or ez in ez out apt complex.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovrboy_1970 View Post
    The main thing about hotels is, walking into the main front entrance and walking past the front desk staff. You know good & well they've seen it all and know exactly what I'm going in for. They don't care, and I imagine they probably chuckle about it to each other ("there goes another John.") In addition, hotels have cameras everywhere. All fine and good if those things don't bother you, but apartments definitely come out on top in that regard. Not passing by a single soul walking to an apartment door is a plus.
    to me hotels are the safest in terms of personal safety. Just wear a hat, carry something to drink like a soda, if you're not sure which way the elevator is just pick a direction and go with it...if it's wrong then just use the stairs. As someone else has said in a reply already, use a side door for the exit.( Always be SUPER VIGILANT about being followed by a vehicle(it has happened to me).

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I've never been accosted at a hotel, but I have been accosted at an apartment complex. Neighbors do notice what goes on. One guy who lived across from the incall I was leaving approached me and asked me why there were so many guys coming in and out of there. It was really uncomfortable. I've had many providers tell me they had to change incalls at apartment complexes because of nosey neighbors causing trouble. Idk why anybody would care but they do.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGhost View Post
    To all the hobbyists scared of being seen in hotels, try exiting the sides instead of the front. As for the cameras try wearing a cap/face mask etc upon entrance.
    Excellent advice, thanks.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    What's worse is we still put the general location in our ads, profile and signature and still get where are you located? What part of town?...etc
    Lol I swear it's one of the most irritating things. Then its "sorry you're too far" like seriously dude it said in my ad but here you go wasting time lol

I also want to add that if done discretely, not all hotels are aware. I stayed at one for almost a year straight and they had zero clue because I kept traffic down and spread folks out. You will be noticed anywhere you go if you have traffic coming and going a lot.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    Lol I swear it's one of the most irritating things. Then its "sorry you're too far" like seriously dude it said in my ad but here you go wasting time lol

I also want to add that if done discretely, not all hotels are aware. I stayed at one for almost a year straight and they had zero clue because I kept traffic down and spread folks out. You will be noticed anywhere you go if you have traffic coming and going a lot.
    What you do not see is a lot of girls lie on their location to reel in future prospects. It happens more than yall think. Girls will post in Austin. Then we contact them. They say. 'Oh. I am in Houston now, will be until tomorrow babe. Can you see me then?'

So that is probably why they do not bother reading your location.
    Last edited by Adonisman; 09-13-2023 at 08:44 AM.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar

Exactly girl!!! It is right in my ad and under my avatar there is no reason to not take a second to read. The area of my incall has not changed in 7+ years and I'm not a traveling provider there is no excuse.

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VikkiLyn View Post
    I have always worked out of an apartment for over 15 years and not once has a neighbor ever suspected I was a provider.I space my people out well and my current incall has a very private entrance that is nowhere near my front door which no one can see you
    Quote Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
    yes indeed, hope all is good...

Good point; I always avoid these too even the good ones here w reputations of being punctual get stuck w the shared partners running late or 10 billion things that can result in a domino effect of delays/cancellations/re-bookings etc. I like one girl, one incall none of this sharing. I often like to see the visiting ones too like any guy want variety but when one posts an ad at 10:20 AM and another at 10:27 AM the exact same style often ' come see us together or alone' I will simply not go. I think the local ones for the most part have their system down a tad more w pre-booked rooms so less of the ' dominos falling %' vs the visiting ones. And at times some of the locals may share an incall but the guys never know. The visitors can't pull this off.. Not as well as the established local ones..
    All is good ..we need to catch up
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    What you do not see is a lot of girls lie on their location to reel in future prospects. It happens more than yall think. Girls will post in Austin. Then we contact them. They say. 'Oh. I am in Houston now, will be until tomorrow babe. Can you see me then?'

So that is probably why they do not bother reading your location.
    Soooo it's okay to group all of us together because of a few bad apples and defend poor time wasting behavior and its supposed to be OK because other girls false advertise? I don't think so. It happens more than you think on this end as well.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Soooo it's okay to group all of us together because of a few bad apples and defend poor time wasting behavior and its supposed to be OK because other girls false advertise? I don't think so. It happens more than you think on this end as well.
    I am just telling you reality. You are a Sex Worker. This is just part of the job. Get over it or find another job. You will never get 100% of what you want. Coming here complaining about men who do not even read these threads is laughable. By all the comments you are just preaching to the Choir.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast