Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Incall location preference

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Incall location preference

I'm curious about everybody's opinions... which is best: Hotel, private residence or apartment in-call locations?

Is there anything else that you consider important about an incall aside from the type of location... parking, directions, neighborhood, neighbors, cleanliness, amenities?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Transylvania Count's Avatar
    Location: anything but hotel. There are cameras everywhere. And the hotel staff almost always knows what's going on.
    Parking: safe, easy and plenty of available spots
    Directions: clear! A picture is worth a thousand words.
    Neighborhood: safe
    Cleanliness: nobody likes walking on sticky floors or stepping on things
    Amenities: if shower and toilet are not available, explicitly mention that

Clean towels and cold drinking water would be a nice touch.
    Vaccinated and boosted. Drama and disease free.
    ZERO sperm count and bullshit tolerance. Married, and here with permission.
    Do not treat me like an ATM and I will not treat you like a mattress.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't have a problem with hotels, but I get it that some do.

I do have a problem with surprises, like a roommate that I wasn't expecting, or leaving me sitting in the parking lot waiting. When I leave I need to not smell like you or your apartment.

My biggest peeve about in-calls is when the location is not mentioned in an ad. I don't need an exact address, but please mention roughly what part of town you're in e.g. "near the Domain", "South Congress", "near the Airport", "near Downtown". The difference between an ideal location for me and something bad is probably about an hour in my car (maybe worse when there's traffic) and that definitely needs to figure into my decision.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Transylvania Count's Avatar
    Captain Kremmen, I have a separate thread started about ads, but I am with you about the ad mentioning the location of the incall.
    Vaccinated and boosted. Drama and disease free.
    ZERO sperm count and bullshit tolerance. Married, and here with permission.
    Do not treat me like an ATM and I will not treat you like a mattress.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    What's worse is we still put the general location in our ads, profile and signature and still get where are you located? What part of town?...etc

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    What's worse is we still put the general location in our ads, profile and signature and still get where are you located? What part of town?...etc
    Britt your directions are on point and your in call is perfect

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Transylvania Count View Post
    Captain Kremmen, I have a separate thread started about ads, but I am with you about the ad mentioning the location of the incall.
    Times sure have changed w ads, I remember opening the old Yellow pages or the Washington City Paper, Chicago Reader etc and this is all you got...

' For a good time call Jenny, 867-5309'

I prefer hotels, if apartment incalls do not care just hate these mega complexes having to look for building numbers/letters in the dark. My favorite incall used to be Darcie's Haus; I remember the luxurious living room w vaulted ceilings where some sessions started and never made it to the even nicer bedroom. She even had a cat that came out to play. Amazing hours for just 250 Euros...I think one of the few providers who had a home nicer than 95% of the clients !! I hope she is well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    All three have their pros and cons. It’s a close race for me, but I think I prefer apartments.

More important is location. I still prefer southwest Austin locations, whatever form they take.

Most important is who I want to see. I will make a long drive to see a special woman, time permitting.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovrboy_1970's Avatar
    The main thing about hotels is, walking into the main front entrance and walking past the front desk staff. You know good & well they've seen it all and know exactly what I'm going in for. They don't care, and I imagine they probably chuckle about it to each other ("there goes another John.") In addition, hotels have cameras everywhere. All fine and good if those things don't bother you, but apartments definitely come out on top in that regard. Not passing by a single soul walking to an apartment door is a plus.

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion
    I host at my apartment and try to keep it clean. As well I offer a cold drink and give the option for the guy
    To shower and cool off. As well I live in the first floor and it's open parking. So far the guys have no complaints

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I'm surprised at that, well maybe I'm more disappointed. I'd be embarrassed if I asked a question that was already clearly answered in an ad.

I read this reply yesterday afternoon, and thought to myself, what percentage of ads are like Brittany's and include the general location? I looked at the last 10 ads at that time in the "Daily Ads - RED HOT ZONE - Austin" forum. Of the 10, only 2 had a general location specified, 8 did not. I want to know if I'm looking at a 15 min or a 1 hour round trip, so "Austin" is not a location from my perspective.

I didn't have time to reply yesterday, so I just looked again now. Of the 12 most recent ads in the "Daily Ads - RED HOT ZONE - Austin" forum, 2 are outcall only where the location doesn't matter, 7 specified a general location, and 3 did not. Maybe you girls have been reading this and Transylvania Count's similar Coed thread, and adjusting. In which case, Bravo! and Thank You!
    Last edited by Captain Kremmen; 09-06-2023 at 09:44 AM.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kremmen View Post
    I'm surprised at that, well maybe I'm more disappointed. I'd be embarrassed if I asked a question that was already clearly answered in an ad.

I read this reply yesterday afternoon, and thought to myself, what percentage of ads are like Brittany's and include the general location? I looked at the last 10 ads at that time in the "Daily Ads - RED HOT ZONE - Austin" forum. Of the 10, only 2 had a general location specified, 8 did not. I want to know if I'm looking at a 15 min or a 1 hour round trip, so "Austin" is not a location from my perspective.

I didn't have time to reply yesterday, so I just looked again now. Of the 12 most recent ads in the "Daily Ads - RED HOT ZONE - Austin" forum, 2 are outcall only where the location doesn't matter, 7 specified a general location, and 3 did not. Maybe you girls have been reading this and Transylvania Count's similar Coed thread, and adjusting. In which case, Bravo! and Thank You!
    It's disappointing and it happens way more often than it should. I definitely think a general area should be mentioned if you have a steady location you work out of. If you bounce around or change up your incall like hotels etc then I can understand maybe not getting a room or knowing an exact area til you maybe have.secured enough booking to get a room.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wrswrs View Post
    Britt your directions are on point and your in call is perfect
    Thanks sweetie!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovrboy_1970 View Post
    The main thing about hotels is, walking into the main front entrance and walking past the front desk staff.
    i favor hotels. i don't have enough ego in me to think the entire staff knows why i am there ... if they see me enter the room, yeah, maybe then ... front desk? not so much. otoh ..apartments ... with everybody getting ring doorbells? like nobody knows the occupant is a provider? now who is kidding who? that being said, if i want to see a provider what i care about is safety, cleanliness, and privacy ... beyond that, not a factor. it is a preference .. not a requirement
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    To all the hobbyists scared of being seen in hotels, try exiting the sides instead of the front. As for the cameras try wearing a cap/face mask etc upon entrance.

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    i favor hotels. i don't have enough ego in me to think the entire staff knows why i am there ... if they see me enter the room, yeah, maybe then ... front desk? not so much. otoh ..apartments ... with everybody getting ring doorbells? like nobody knows the occupant is a provider? now who is kidding who? that being said, if i want to see a provider what i care about is safety, cleanliness, and privacy ... beyond that, not a factor. it is a preference .. not a requirement
    I have always worked out of an apartment for over 15 years and not once has a neighbor ever suspected I was a provider.I space my people out well and my current incall has a very private entrance that is nowhere near my front door which no one can see you
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast