Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Victoria has a Tight body and even tighter love tunnel.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Victoria has a Tight body and even tighter love tunnel.

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Gorgeous Latinas, Victoria
    Date of Visit: 8/26/23
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM/text
    Phone Number: 346-282-4679
    Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...rgeous-Latinas
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...rgeous-Latinas
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJX2,DATY, DATO,HJ,CIM/CIF, K9,CG STANDING K9.her fav...
    Length of Visit: HR
    Donation: $.8+
    Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: Brn/reddish
    Smoking Status: Non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: 5' 2", maybe 120 Perfect A,s, Beautifully toned stomach, nice tone ass and legs, Serious DSL's. Very cute face...almost looks Asian in some angles
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Absolutely yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Victoria is going to be a gem if she stays

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Rubadubdub's Avatar
    Does she speak English?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubadubdub View Post
    Does she speak English?
    Enough for small talk..understands well

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by ck1942; 09-03-2023 at 06:34 AM. Reason: hide added

Verified Hobbyist BCD

How can 2 reviews be so far apart ?

This requires a mediator to decide,I will go in and report back.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelrayab View Post
    This requires a mediator to decide,I will go in and report back.
    Please do...I'm not that far off..annnd..I certainly got Cim/cof...ymmv tho

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    That is why you have to do your research before visiting an agency or a particular provider. Many times you will get better info in comments or by asking around, then a review ...and also this is a YMMV business...
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The review is a little exaggerated. Sure he had a good time. But stuff like perfect ass, toned, etc. I mean she was soft body. For agency girl she looks good, not fat. She is short and proportions are ok but not perfect. She does look late 20s to 30s. But compared to a 10. She would be a 6.5. I rank Antonella as an 8 just an FYI for comparison. I still give her the ok for price point. If she was 300.. I would be hell no. Value for $150hh is there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m looking at the GL lineup, which one is she?
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

^ holy shit someguy, do you want us to put the cover on for you too. Lol... just check GL's latest ad, she's there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Attaboy View Post
    ^ holy shit someguy, do you want us to put the cover on for you too. Lol... just check GL's latest ad, she's there.
    Dude! I was looking at the AD with multiple girls. Now todays it’s just her pictures.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD

MarvnM wins

Saw her and when I walked in looked at the midsection - no pooch but a standing 4 to 6 pack. Regarding Hammers scoring of 6.5, understand that since he gives Venus an 8 so he grades on a tough scale. Just curious, if you give Antonella an 8, who have you ever given a 9 or 10 too ?
    She is 25 and looks that age. Regarding the activities he was spot on as we did all of the same routines he did. She is sensual like Bebe and the Peach were ( are). She came 4 times ( not acting) and you will be challenged to keep up with her.
    In reference to the 20 minute walk out session, that is a concern as it points to potential for burn out. But for now you should run to this girl as I found her amazing and will be repeating especially at the price point.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelrayab View Post
    Saw her and when I walked in looked at the midsection - no pooch but a standing 4 to 6 pack. Regarding Hammers scoring of 6.5, understand that since he gives Venus an 8 so he grades on a tough scale. Just curious, if you give Antonella an 8, who have you ever given a 9 or 10 too ?
    She is 25 and looks that age. Regarding the activities he was spot on as we did all of the same routines he did. She is sensual like Bebe and the Peach were ( are). She came 4 times ( not acting) and you will be challenged to keep up with her.
    In reference to the 20 minute walk out session, that is a concern as it points to potential for burn out. But for now you should run to this girl as I found her amazing and will be repeating especially at the price point.
    VINDICATED!!!!!!!! KINDA KNOW MY SHIT...HONEST!.. Review

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    9s/10s category’s who actually visited this year in 2023 is LindaCol, Sexy Natalia, Yamadakira, SweetCherry, Scarlett(Charlottes Agency), Miah Brazil. These girls all for the most part have great proportion perfect bodies. Faces are cute to gorgeous. Even though I listed them and seen them all doesn’t mean I give all a yes or would repeat.

Victoria is a good bang for the buck. But perfect ass and proportions no way. And she doesn’t look 25 at all to me. I thought she looked somewhere in her 30s.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I saw her as well. My experience was somewhere in between. She is petite and attractive. I didn't see much fat on her except on that ass which had a little squish to it. My Spanish sucks but I believe she said that she's a quarter Asian as one of her grandparents is Japanese. The main difference I had from the OP was CIM was not on the menu. I got denied there but ya know.. YMMV. She was fun, energetic and a good go at the current price point. Oh and she loves doggy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast