Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How does a guy plan? Sex?!

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar

How does a guy plan? Sex?!

How do you gents plan sex a week in advance? What if you just arnt in the mood when the time comes? lol , I like it on the fly! Spontaneous.
    Do we just get you excited? When you see your date? The plan and excitement before the experience? A little talk?
    Last edited by Morgan Baby; 08-28-2023 at 03:03 PM.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Baby View Post
    How do you gents plan sex a week in advance? What if you just arnt in the mood when the time comes? lol , I like it on the fly! Spontaneous.
    Do we just get you excited? When you see your date? The plan and excitement before the experience? A little talk?
    I don't plan out in a week.

There's so much going on at my job where I'm on call that I couldn't pre book a week out in advance. At most is next day situations.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn girl!
    Why not ask us how we plan "breathing"
    I think the only reason God created rigor mortis was to give us 1 last stiffy!!

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Damn girl!
    Why not ask us how we plan "breathing"
    I think the only reason God created rigor mortis was to give us 1 last stiffy!!
    You just keep coming with hits, huh..lmao
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

Verified Hobbyist BCD Transylvania Count's Avatar
    I'm 49 years old and thankfully in good health. I'm ALWAYS in the mood! But being an adult is about doing what I must do, not what I want to do. The real world gets in the way, and my schedule fills up weeks in advance. I can't do last minute appointments, which is why I set time aside a couple of weeks in advance. Then I reach out a few days before. This is why when a lady flakes out on an appointment, it's most annoying. Scheduling days/weeks in advance makes me happy. It's the kind of life I want to live rather than scramble at the last minute. To each their own, but this is my preference and it works well for me.

The "hunt" of finding someone for an appointment is enjoyable. The anticipation of meeting someone new is exquisite. I already know what's going to happen, so there is no pressure or nervousness. A little talk goes a long way for me, because it ads personality to the appointment.

I often give public talks. While I always know WHAT I am going to say, I never know HOW I am going to say it. This is where I let my brain take over and trust that it'll deliver in the moment. Sex is the same. Trust yourself and it'll work out great!
    Vaccinated and boosted. Drama and disease free.
    ZERO sperm count and bullshit tolerance. Married, and here with permission.
    Do not treat me like an ATM and I will not treat you like a mattress.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I live outside of Austin. Before I retired and was working downtown, I could be spontaneous. When I retired my wife agreed that I could come to town every other Monday for my trysts. And with two weeks between encounters, I am always in the mood. I almost always plan my dates 2 to 4 weeks in advance. The anticipation is always exciting.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Well, sometimes I'm actually NOT in the mood by the time the appointment time comes around, whether from being tired or recent SO sex, or whatever. But I still like being with a naked younger woman and exploring her body. I used to hit the strip clubs hard back in the day, and certainly you can get extras, but it's not the same as being alone, getting fully naked, taking your time, and not worry about getting interrupted. Haven't been to a club in decades.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    easy, need to find the free time and sometimes that's a week away or more. It's rare for me to be able to schedule right now on the fly.

A week's worth of anticipation for a sex date with a sexy woman is enough to make most guys horny af.

I imagine it might be a lot different if we were already having sex with different people multiple times a day.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    For me when I did see Providers on a regular basis. I would do same day pretty much only. I had a stable of regulars I could count on any day of the week. I only booked a week or more out with certain ladies who I could trust 100% NOT to flake or cancel last minute.

Now I pretty much only see Sugar Babies. Some dates are next day or same day, but far and few between. Most of the time they are planned 1 to 2 weeks out.

Kind of ironic you posted this. I was supposed to see my side SB on Sunday. I woke up not really feeling it, but I would at least go to lunch like we planned and see how I felt. Well I did not feel any better. In fact it was worse. She was in a foul mood and should have canceled. When she got into my car. I could feel her bad energy. Was making me feel worse.

Needless to say it was a shitty date and we both should have canceled. That has happened a few times with Sugar Dating. Providers, I would just cancel if felt bad that day of the appt if I booked out.

But as far as being horny. I am horny pretty much every day. Might be one day here or there where I am not in the mood at all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Planning ahead is for days like these....horny as hell but can't connect with anyone.

Looking ahead to a planned appointment usually gets my juices flowing and I am horny by gametime!

If one enjoys pleasing their partner, then not reaching the happy ending isn't necessarily an issue. Perhaps not ideal, but doesn't negate the time spent and the activities.

I feel enlightened! I try not to work if I’m not happy.. It’s very important to put out good energy.. I just can’t plan like a man! lol
    I wake up each morning and say,” Yes”! I’m ready to Fxxx I am somewhat like a man. I want it daily!

When I flake it’s almost a life threatening thing happens! I take my commitments seriously. I will make it up to my clients. Everyone should keep their comments unless something insane happens..
    Last edited by Morgan Baby; 08-29-2023 at 04:45 PM.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Transylvania-Count - you have me rolling with laughter at your post…. funny
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    I feel enlightened! I try not to work if I’m not happy.. It’s very important to put out good energy.. I just can’t plan like a man! lol
    I wake up each morning and say,” Yes”! I’m ready to Fxxx I am somewhat like a man.

"I want it daily!"

Based on experience, I thought you wanted it hourly! Or, every 15 minutes!!! ;-)

When I flake it’s almost a life threatening thing happens! I take my commitments seriously. I will make it up to my clients. Everyone should keep their comments unless something insane happens..
    Even when things don't go as planned, you are very cool and absolutely make sure that I am happy camper (hobbyist).
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast