Wicked Monday indeed!!!
Silky, satiny, sensual. TREAT YOURSELF!! I think some relaxation is needed in all the best ways. Stress relief, calm, peace, all in a state of all out bliss. I can help with that. Mutual benefits of enjoying a quality lady like myself can make all the difference in your day and start to your weekend. I’m looking to make more friends this year, will that be you? I enjoy what I do and aim to please. Girl next door with amazing GFE and next level skill set. Passionate, enthusiastic, intuitive, organic (no enhancements, 2 small tattoos, and just my earlobes are pierced). It’s the only work out you will need, and the best professional companionship you will find.
My personal/ private incall is in The Colony, it’s CLEAN, quiet and discreet. A shower is available before adventure time for your convenience to cool off/refresh from the Texas heat. I believe everyone deserves a fresh environment in which to have fun.
I maintain a flexible schedule M-F 10-6 and low volume. D and D free, doesn’t drink or smoke.
Cum see me and find out why I am kept a well guarded secret treasure.
If you aren’t a verified member on this site, pls provide 2 references per protocol. Thx
All the best,
Lana Archer