Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
Don't fell alone, Ms. TD! It's easy to get an infraction over there on that board. I stay on their radar for some reason.
They actively do anything they can to ban me when I post. Really the only one over there now that I can think of who is a decent dawg and is a mod or connected to how the board is run is Bio. He is a legit good dude even if he is part of the ruling class on that site. The other mod for our area whom I cant recall his name any longer isnt a bad guy per say but just takes his job way to serious like he is getting free pussy for over enforcing the archaic rules. If you are on his list and even dont break a rule he access points doing his best to bring down the ban hammer. I kind of feel bad for the guy he comes off like he is one of those super creepy pervs that makes providers skin crawl just talking to him much less actually letting dude fuck on them.

I think of the hobby as an endeavor that benefits when us gents share all our info in the open so everyone can benefit who comes across our old post when searching for poon. Eccie's rules got so strict that nothing useful could be shared in the open. Literally nothing. Then if you dont write reviews or pay for premium access you only get like 10 emails before you reach your limit so you really cant even back channel dawgs to give them info.

Its why I hardly post there and can answer zero messages sent to me. I mainly stay away from pros these days anyways but I still see a lot of ho's and have tons of info to share just from being in the hobby across the gulf south for over 30 years now. The thing is I can share any of it on eccie without risking a ban and cant do any private messaging there at all. I do what I can to post here and on usa as well as backchannel with a lot of legit dawgs I have come to know over the years but much preferred when eccie was the place to exchange info without fear of getting banned for posting the most basic and useful info.

I just wish this place was known and that everyone in the hobby both trick and provider made better use of it. We literally have the keys to the kingdom here and nobody makes use of it.

[IMG][/IMG]

I love asian girls who sell ass. Its like they are little brown fuck dolls sent from heaven to get out countless loads for us fat old dudes. God bless all asian ho's