Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Provider "Ive rose" trying to extort $1500 from me. Threatening family / work.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraid View Post
    Pretty good, Cam.

Just catching up on some much needed sleep before my birthday weekend.
    May you rock out with your cock out, sir!

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoljana View Post
    There are a ton of great providers in DFW…she just ain’t one of ‘em. OP, sorry for your issues. OP, sorry for your troubles. Research is your friend. I, by no means, have seen all, but would be happy to share what info I do going forward! PM anytime…

Anna & Cameron, I love how y’all engage in the coed discussions! There is a serious lack of that in DFW forums. Cheers ladies!!
    Might go check it out. I love a good hobby discussion, especially when it skates on the edge of real life

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Grow up

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Ghetto ratchetness here. I got quite a few DM's about me using that word, well ladies and gentlemen, it's been demonstrated here for sure. And yes on Karma, she did a lot of harm to herself. I would lose sleep if i burned myself like this.

Welp time for different pictures, name, number lol. The hobby world cycle as it keeps turning.
    This kind of bad behavior is exactly why men don't want to pay deposits.
    SMDH.

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyGuy View Post
    I know im gonna regret this, but as a guy on the sidelines watching - you better back your words somehow, or to the admins. because he is showing proof that you requested $1500 from him or you will ruin his life. it doesnt even look like you spoken with his wife before that message, otherwise why would you say "im gonna tell your wife" too. if you spoke with her you would have already known that its a pointless threat.

and yes he might be major whatever dick (thats benefit of the doubt, no offense to other party). but im not sure what could have triggered you to extortion. did he threaten to kill you? physically hurt you? stalked you? these are big 3 i think. otherwise isint it a block and ignore scenario? and write to ladies locker to avoid that dude? 99.99% gents here biggest fear here is to be doxed. except for pitroom i think hes whole 100% because besides doxing, he thinks everyone wants to kill him too.
    +1 on Pitroom

lmmfao wooo weeee it’s a fkn shit storm in here lol

xoxo
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Quote Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
    This kind of bad behavior is exactly why men don't want to pay deposits.
    SMDH.
    Girl yes. This girl is basically admitting to it and thinks its ok. I got nothing against deposits, I would do them for outcall probably if I did out because damn the gas and wasted time. This lady, I mean she may be cute I had to zoom in at first looked like she was taking a poop.

Where is Jerry Springer?

June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Pitroom ads a lot to discussion boards. I think his discussions. Well everyday is different. But he is needed. Keep things shaking, Pit don't let nobody get you down!

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    So, how’s everyones Friday going? Lol
    Most excellent all things considered, thank you. Out to dinner with my beautiful, strong and open minded wife enjoying some Margarita’s while we have a good laugh about Felicia here. If anything this only strengthened our marriage, me watching/listening to her wrecking this extortionist on our Nest.

At Ivy rose...

Regarding any and all allegations directed towards me, categorically, don’t need to defend myself. Anyone competent can read your self defeating rants at face value and see through them. I have seen women (many retired as it may) on here that will undoubtedly paint me as a respectable and generous man, who treats them as princesses, and respects them immensely.

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Girl yes. This girl is basically admitting to it and thinks its ok. I got nothing against deposits, I would do them for outcall probably if I did out because damn the gas and wasted time. This lady, I mean she may be cute I had to zoom in at first looked like she was taking a poop.

Where is Jerry Springer?
    She knows she's wrong.
    That's most likely why she deleted her images in her showcase and avatar.
    But that ink on her she can't delete.
    Dear Ivy you suck as a human being.
    Jerry is 6 feet under.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Lüstern;1481680]Most excellent all things considered, thank you. Out to dinner with my beautiful, strong and open minded wife enjoying some Margarita’s while we have a good laugh about Felicia here. If anything this only strengthened our marriage, me watching/listening to her wrecking this extortionist on our Nest.

Regarding any and all allegations directed towards me, categorically, don’t need to defend myself. Anyone competent can read your self defeating rants at face value and see through them. I have seen women (many retired as it may) on here that will undoubtedly paint me as a respectable and generous man, who treats them as princesses, and respects

- - - Updated - - -

Where is Jerry Springer?
    Girl you don't even post ur face and ur old so bye

- - - Updated - - -

🤣🤣

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Kara Nicole View Post
    Wow yes p411 will kick her ass off in a second sorry that happened
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
    She knows she's wrong.
    That's most likely why she deleted her images in her showcase and avatar.
    But that ink on her she can't delete.
    Dear Ivy you suck as a human being.
    Jerry is 6 feet under.
    She can't delete the last threads she started. Anyone with any common sense just has to search her name and her last threads. They show her ink, which unless she wants to undergo painful procedures will not go away. Plus willingly giving up face pics unblurred. I love the hobby. Like love it. But this kind of fuckery has to be vanished

We are not here to be extorted. Providers and hobbyists have had issues before. Women simply block and powder room tell all Kardashian style. Never that kind of language ever then actually admit that you did it. I've posted some drunk posts but this absolutely takes the cake.

At the end of the day I believe, board persona or not, do great business. This isn't great business neither something anyone needs. Ourhome2, we are imploring you from us gents please boot this lady. Please because for many a men here, not me, this makes the hairs on the back of their head rise up.i have a dog. Tell her I cheated on her as long as her food bowl is full, dog park, treats in hand, shelter she'll cuddle with the woman I'm cheating with. With a wife it's a tad different.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    FYI...i hit the RTM button recently cuz both sides have spoken.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Both principals to this drama had their say.

And although some extra replies added dimension, the rest deserve “mail” and/or loss of forum access privileges.

closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3