Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Provider "Ive rose" trying to extort $1500 from me. Threatening family / work.

Provider "Ive rose" trying to extort $1500 from me. Threatening family / work.

Messaged her to setup a future meeting and she requested a deposit, seemed well enough on the phone and via text. After I'd sent her money via cashapp as requested she began to threaten to go to my wife, my employer, and anyone else she could tell. She told me my name, home address, work address, etc.

Have her texts and recorded the call of the attempted extortion and would love to share it with the admin.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?119592-Ivy-rose

Ivy rose - 469 885 5923

text.jpg
    My preferences are biased towards +-5ft fluffy/BBW GFE providers who have great IPO and enjoy DATY, SS, 69, Facesitting, BBBJ, CIM

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    dude its a powerplay and you underplayed your hand. should have responded with "lol, my wife found you for me to enjoy, best of luck" otherwise block and ignore. DO NOT SEND MONEY. and send her some messages "damn thats costly massage i tried to arrange" or something, for plausible deniability.

also start thinking of those possible scenarios, like your friend gave you her number for a good massage. etc. something believable. not sure context of your messages though.
    it was a business doing pleasure with you

My wife is in fact the one that suggested I reach out, and she is also the one standing next to me video recording the multiple phone calls where the extortion attempt played out on record.

I’d just like to warn others that this woman isn’t legitimate and admin should address it accordingly.

holy shit....that is crazy. how would she have info like name, home address, employer, wife????

send screenshots of texts to p411. they take this shit very seriously

https://preferred411.com/index.cfm?fx=Contact

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lüstern View Post
    My wife is in fact the one that suggested I reach out, and she is also the one standing next to me video recording the multiple phone calls where the extortion attempt played out on record.

I’d just like to warn others that this woman isn’t legitimate and admin should address it accordingly.

gocha! appreciate your screenshots then and glad you not in trouble.
    it was a business doing pleasure with you

Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    holy shit....that is crazy. how would she have info like name, home address, employer, wife????

send screenshots of texts to p411. they take this shit very seriously

https://preferred411.com/index.cfm?fx=Contact
    Good thinking. Done.

She’s calling from two different numbers linked to her if you look at post history, and has started calling from a blocked number.

IMG_1537.jpg

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    Wow yes p411 will kick her ass off in a second sorry that happened
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Honestly Sir I really wouldn't waste my time doing this. You didn't give her any money according to you so just let it go. Absolutely nothing is going to come of it here. Oh2 is a provider friendly board, which is their right as owners. They seldom if never do anything punitive to female providers no matter how egregious the offense. If this happened, I personally would just let it go honestly. Don't bring unnecessary stress into your life and unwanted attention. Stay here long enough, all of us eventually get burned by females financially. It's the risk we willingly take. Lick your wounds and let it go. That's my advice

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    What venom. Ladies come to this business as good human beings and turn. As someone said, their real selves come out. Unfortunately this demeanor and thought process is more common than you think. I'm glad you found out before seeing this person. Sounds also like she isn't exactly sober, probably has management demanding money from her. So many possibilities. Stay safe, hobby safe, do your homework. And I'll pray for this young lady, seems she has big problems.

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Sounds like wife is not the issue. However, whenever you use RW info and apps (non-hobby phone, Cashapp, venmo, zelle, paypal, etc) you create traceable activity that can, in turn, uncover home address, work, and other sensitive information.

Either be OK with that risk, find another way to pay, or say no to deposits.

I'm sorry this happened, but it was avoidable.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Desperate providers like this one are the reason that hobbyist are uncomfortable, sending Deposits to reputable, dependable providers. What’s even worse is that she was so desperate that she felt the need to threaten you, your family and your job. Basically your whole entire life. Absolutely report her to P411! And whoever said that this site is provider friendly, I digress. Because shit happens to hobbyists and providers! Granted yes, this is a place that is or at least sometimes seems a bit more secure than others. There’s also a lot of BS that happens to.

There are a ton of great providers in DFW…she just ain’t one of ‘em. OP, sorry for your issues. OP, sorry for your troubles. Research is your friend. I, by no means, have seen all, but would be happy to share what info I do going forward! PM anytime…

Anna & Cameron, I love how y’all engage in the coed discussions! There is a serious lack of that in DFW forums. Cheers ladies!!

First of all this dude is a Ahole libertarian he liked to throw around. its funny how he only posted certain messages but not the ones of him texting me from a text app and sending me his photo at first and threatening my life and saying all kinds of crazy stuff, then only post our messages from imessage. i dont know what this guy has going on but him and his wife being very drama and texting me stupid crap before me talking crap even happened. Thats why maybe certain people shouldnt tell their wife what their doing and the site and etc so she cant start issues with us. Theres 2 sides 2 every story and if i need to post his other messages of him acting crazy on me i dont have a problem. but this aint a 1 way street. this issue isnt even for oh2 but since he wanted to make it everybodys issue thats fine but he isnt a fking saint ! so i could care less about the sh*t he wants to talk now and the comments people want to make when youre going off his few words. and his wife sure did have alot of shit to talk and try to bring me into their problems so this issue really should of been left off of OH2. do with that what u want ! Running on here like a little kid at 40 years old isnt cute at all. He sounds like a snitching little child the way he talks. I could care less who sees me because of him because ive seen plenty of people before and who recently left good reviews. so i go off of how u talk to me. Some men on this site act like children and its extremely annoying.
    Last edited by Ivy rose; 07-28-2023 at 04:56 PM.

1. Only ever communicated via iMessage until now.
    2. Every phone call you ever made to me was recorded in its entirety, everything I said was calculated.
    3. I’m glad you got to talk to my wife, who isn’t interested in your drama.
    4. The call you made to my wife, also recorded.

If you want to bury the hatchet and redact your libel you may PM me here and we can come to an agreement. Don’t think I wanted any of this, it’s was always and still is all your doing. You just didn’t like how I reacted to your extortion.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast