Thread: Hello DFW Area!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hello DFW Area!

Hello All. I am a new hobbyist looking to get familiar with the community as a whole. I am excited to start this venture and looking forward to meeting many of you in person soon.

A little about meIwas born and raised in Wyoming and moved to Texas about 6 years ago. I'm 34 and relatively new to the hobby and discovered this gem of a place through a friend of mine. I'm 34, 5'6 and a general outdoorsy nerdy type. While a bit of a social recluse I am not totally Inept at holding a conversation or being willing to mingle amongst a crowd. Would be hard to enjoy concerts and clubs otherwise am I right?

Anyway if any of you have friendly tips or recommendations please feel free to leave a comment. I am hoping to get some reviews to get verified here soon and thank all of the staff for this lovely place they have put together.

Wishing you all the best of days and nights, with thebmost exquisite of company!

Welcome! My only recommendation is just to be active on this board and share your experiences as they occur. The FW forum in particular could use more activity, so we are always happy to have “new blood” in here!
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Thanks Tinman, I appreciate the warm welcome if you got any tips for a relative newbie your wisdom would be greatly appreciated

Be very cautious when considering straying from ladies who have been well reviewed here or on Eccie, particularly in Tarrant County. Arlington PD in particular has a reputation for being aggressive in setting up stings and using sites like Listcrawler to draw guys in. Now that solicitation is a felony, the consequences are pretty heavy.

Having said that, DFW as a whole has a lot of quality ladies such that one doesn’t really have to go trolling unless you feel like living dangerously.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    Welcome to the rodeo! I echo Tinman's sentiments as well. Stick with the ladies that have been well reviewed and who are active. Reach out to them and have fun. The ladies are super fun to hang out with!

Thanks Tinman and Bobby. Any recommendations or other ways to narrow search results when screening or evaluating authenticity for potential companions? I'm stuck with no references or reviews at the moment and want to make sure I'm being safe, discreet, and courteous to all involved of course. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by WyomanofTX View Post
    Thanks Tinman and Bobby. Any recommendations or other ways to narrow search results when screening or evaluating authenticity for potential companions? I'm stuck with no references or reviews at the moment and want to make sure I'm being safe, discreet, and courteous to all involved of course. Thanks again!
    Join P411 now and limit yourself to girls on that site and just monitor the action on OH2.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE