Thread: A return to the hobby

Verified Hobbyist BCD

A return to the hobby

Hello OH2 Ladies n Gents,

After a long hiatus, I am happy to dabbling in the hobby again.

I’m also happy to have found an active forum of the like minded to share the journey with. Having lived through the old Backpage days and the old scams (which still seem to be alive and well today), it’s refreshing to see localized communities for reviews. I may not be the most frequent flyer but will do my best to share pertinent information for the betterment of the community.

Now which one of you gents can recommend a provider for me, to get on my way to verified status?

About me. Former tech guy in NW Austin, now own a couple small businesses. I love the hobby because I feel that physical, mental, and emotional connections are all equally important. As before, I’d prefer to sample around until I find those connections and settle into a regular provider. I’m not the type that needs 101 flavors, just one or two so that when the opportunities do arise, I have someone to call. This time around, Time not money is the limiting factor, as I have a busy work/family life. I am prepared to persevere through the gauntlet to find what is worth my and her time. I’m picky, so, yeah, it may take some trial and error.

About what I am in search of. Beautiful sensual women. I’ve lived through a loveless marriage, so the exact opposite of that, a casual sensual connection. Particularly, tone or thin spinner types with pretty faces, good attitude, safe and clean, mature discretion. I tend to drift towards latinas and caucasians that fit this description. GFE types, want-to-please types, wear-lingerie-and-be-my-fantasy types.

Onwards,
    James868

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome back to hobby mate.
    Hope it's better the second time around!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks brother, and oh it already is!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE