Good morning fellas!

My incall is in South Austin near 71/35. I can only do outcall with a 50 deposit for new clients or have Lyft covered as my car is not working at this time, if we have seen eachother previously it wont have to be covered up front. I only take 2-3 appointments a day and that depends on what kind of session and how long they are, so prebooking is typically best (especially for calls after 9pm) but I try to accommodate last minute as well. Today I have availability from 3pm-10pm for incall and until midnight for outcall. 200hr massage special today, 30 mins rub down and 30 mins of fun, one shot!

I am 5'9" and roughly 170lbs with beautiful 36DD teardrop titties and a juicy booty to match. Hair has been cut to my shoulders, making me look absolutely adorable! I am the definition of a MILF, PAWG and your girl-next-door. NOT a BBW but just thick enough to hold on to! I have been slimming down nicely the last couple of months! I have also decided to start growing a bush above my lips only so will still be nice and smooth near the eating area ;-)

I absolutely love giving deep tissue massages and one of the sloppiest BJs you'll ever receive. I have a massage gun with 15 attachments for my massage sessions! We can start with the gun for 10 mins and then I can move to using my hands or just use hands, totally up to you. My firm NOs are SS/BBFS, or any PSE/BDSM/rough play of any kind will end session immediately. Light spanking and light FF is one thing, but no marks or making me throw up from FF. I also don't allow COF or FIV, I'm just not a fan of either. Greek is also no longer offered. I do allow CIM (spit), as well as pics/vids during sessions that don't include my face for an additional 40 each. Any "fetish" requests are also an additional 40 and I'm a fairly open person who loves to try new things! I finally have a beginners pegging equipment setup as well and am thoroughly looking forward to enjoying it!

PM me your contact information, the type of session you're inquiring about, and a general description of yourself for faster response/booking. Verification is fairly easy, if you have had an account at least 1 year and there aren't any alerts posted about you anywhere (there are multiple apps and places for that so I do my own research) and you have references. I don't mind lurkers, but I prefer you have had an account at least 2 years if that's the case and you don't have any recent references. Deposits are required for newbie clients, and those are still situation based, I'm not very newbie-friendly. I will be moving into a private incall apartment hopefully the beginning of August and won't be taking new clients for incall at that point (outcall will be fine for new clients).

Let's discuss my cancellation policy. Please don't book until you are absolutely sure. If you'd like to give me a heads up on a possible time that is fine, but if someone else officially books before you, then you can't be upset. I'm low volume, and this is what I do full-time for now, so I can not have folks canceling at the last minute, especially for popular times. So, just like any other business, I do have a fee of 50, but if you reschedule within 3 days, then we can take the fee off of the session. I realize a lot goes into setting up appointments and nobody likes being canceled on and if roles were reversed I would be offering a discounted session if I needed to cancel for whatever reason so this isn't a one-way street (but very rarely do I need to cancel unless health related). On that note, let's have some much needed fun and relaxation! I look forward to hearing from you and playing soon!

20230702_151441.jpg

20230701_172631.jpg

20230701_172646.jpg

20230701_172653.jpg