Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: latina
    Companion Description: bubble butt latina which a gorgeous face,
    Her friend a very augmented latina you would classify as a butterface
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Fail
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? NO
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? NO

Public comments:
    From my visit 1 I fell into the the trap of visiting the girl from the end of the night that mentioned she wanted to make it up to me.
    From my previous visit she knew exactly why I was there. Before we grabbed the upstairs room she asked if I could use her bartender and if her friend can join us. Sure, why not, I have a hard time saying no.
    ~20 mins later I tell her I'd like to take advantage of her upstairs so we get one of the vip rooms $600. Give her $500 consideration, she asks if her friend can join us... I said i'm not comfortable with that, but she mentioned something about chits ( tickets they get for selling bottles which allows them to skip the stage).
    Her friend comes and it ends up being another $1000 consideration for her and $500 for her friend, then $450 for our server + $100 for candy.
    Of course when I ask her when are we getting busy she plays dumb and asks if we should get naked right here to which i respond by fully getting naked (i'm a pretty nerdy person so it can come off as unexpected). She of course asks me for more consideration while her friend is giving me a half-asses HJ.
    I told her absolutely not. I'm disappointed, it's not about the money it's about the trust and communication. I told her that I had let her know i only wanted it to be us two and was only allowing her friends in as a favor to her.
    She try to play the whole "he's mad at me" in front of the other girls. I mentioned I'm not. I don't have the energy or care to be upset or disappointed in anyone but myself.... let's have a few more drinks then i'm out.

I left and of course got I got more messages from her trying to get me to return. Asking for $1000 consideration just to have drinks which of course i'm paying for. Not a chance.
    I'm probably a simp, but please learn from my mistakes. Find yourself an awesome girl on oh2 and stay very very very far away from stripclubs.

I'm used to going to HongKong(or other bar) in Tijuana or many other places where you simply tell her a girl "hey, let's go upstairs" and it's $100 + room fee if you don't have a hotel room at the hotel the bar owns.

If y'all fellow mongers are traveling in Tijuana, San Jose, Pattaya, or Cartagena feel free to reach out for suggestions.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    That sucks that it happen to you but

1. I would had kicked her to the curb when her friend showed up even after you told her no you don't want her friend to join you and

2. I would not even had said yes to going to the room upstairs.

Now that Baby Dolls is owned by Rick's, the dancers are pushing the upstairs rooms real hard and even pushing the $150 bottles. Telling you you need to buy a $150 bottle before you are allowed to get dances in the area behind the main stage.

That is not true but many guys fall for it.

From the description of the dancers you wrote, sounds like she is Cuban. Was she Cuban?

That is one of the M O. They get a guy to agree to get a room or a VIP booth (like at Bucks) and then a few minutes later their friend or friends will come by with their hands out.

Then if you tell them no, you don't want them, you only want to be with their one friend, they start cursing at you in Spanish.

They tried that with me at Bucks and were never successful. Not only did I kick the friends away I also kick the girl I initially picked away.

Complain to the Managers when that happens. I have and the Managers don't like the Cuban girls pulling that BS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Wow

For what you paid, I could have had the best night I've had in a long time with a provider or two of my preference... WOW

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnQ1769's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nastymand View Post
    For what you paid, I could have had the best night I've had in a long time with a provider or two of my preference... WOW
    WOW is correct. If I had that coin, I would have all the top providers lined up for weeks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Truly sorry for your lost. Big L. Set boundaries from now on and don’t be nice. Lead and ask questions.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoinkBoink View Post
    That sucks that it happen to you but

1. I would had kicked her to the curb when her friend showed up even after you told her no you don't want her friend to join you and

2. I would not even had said yes to going to the room upstairs.

Now that Baby Dolls is owned by Rick's, the dancers are pushing the upstairs rooms real hard and even pushing the $150 bottles. Telling you you need to buy a $150 bottle before you are allowed to get dances in the area behind the main stage.

That is not true but many guys fall for it.

From the description of the dancers you wrote, sounds like she is Cuban. Was she Cuban?

That is one of the M O. They get a guy to agree to get a room or a VIP booth (like at Bucks) and then a few minutes later their friend or friends will come by with their hands out.

Then if you tell them no, you don't want them, you only want to be with their one friend, they start cursing at you in Spanish.

They tried that with me at Bucks and were never successful. Not only did I kick the friends away I also kick the girl I initially picked away.

Complain to the Managers when that happens. I have and the Managers don't like the Cuban girls pulling that BS.
    Thanks for the heads up. SCs typically aren't my thing so I'm learning as I go, but I've found that it's the least bang for you buck you could possibly get.
    I wasn't aware that the managers were also against some of these tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQ1769 View Post
    WOW is correct. If I had that coin, I would have all the top providers lined up for weeks.
    Always open to suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Lasagax View Post
    Truly sorry for your lost. Big L. Set boundaries from now on and don’t be nice. Lead and ask questions.
    Life happens. I've lost more on less. I do have to get better about not being nice and setting boundaries. As for leading and asking questions I do need to get better about that as well.
    Big lesson is just don't visit SC.

Never pay up front in a strip club.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ouch!!! Sorry to hear that. You could have....

Verified Hobbyist BCD honest_abe's Avatar
    i've have the best luck pulling the girl out of the strip club and then taking her back to my place.. it helps if you've already established a "relationship" with her ahead of time..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You sir are an IDIOT of the highest degree.

you are the IDIOT that just bumped a review with the last post over 30 days old.. what do you do for an encore?

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
    you are the IDIOT that just bumped a review with the last post over 30 days old.. what do you do for an encore?
    Sir, please be respectful. He might have bumped a review, but it doesn’t give you the authority for name calling. My apologies to CK for bumping it myself.
    Always look out for #1

whatever you say troll..

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Gents,

the "mailman" is planning to rework certain member access for this and other forums.

'nuf sed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!