Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Walk-in
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? N/A
    Activities: Deep Tissue Massage, L1,L2
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $60+$140 tip
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Dark brown hair, done up in bun. She let it loose at the end and it was just to her shoulders.
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description: Curvy in all the right places, nice full C cups and a round, juicy butt. Very Friendly and bubbly, native english speaker.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? For sure

Public comments:
    So I was coming back down to the Valley after visiting some friends for a long vacation and had the sudden urge to visit some of the AMP's since the ones in the lower Valley had gotten either expensive or low in standards recently (At least whenever I swing by they feel like that.) I had looked around at some of the reviews and noticed that QQ had gotten a lot of positive reviews recently. So originally I had planned on going there, but when I arrived, the Mamasan who greeted me said the didn't have any walk-in's available ATM and to come back in half an hour. Well, I didn't want to stay for too much longer, so I looked around for another parlor nearby and noticed one called Niku Niku. I didn't see any recent reviews but I figured I would just try it.

I called ahead to see if they were open/had availability and talked to Daisy. She seemed very nice and accommodating and said I should just come on by. When I got into the main waiting room and rang the bell, Daisy came to greet me. She was lovely with tight clothing and a sweet smile. I asked for the hour and she lead me into a room. More in ROS:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    your ph# noted in you review comes up Saigon Rose Spa just down the road: 12436 West Ave.

Does this sound right...?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    They changed their name. Same location

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Did this place get tagged by LE not to long ago?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Is she Asian? Latina?