Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: MEN: What turns u on the most when hobbying?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I met with a provider last week and it was amazing. It went something like this....

I walk into her hotel room and her eyes light up, she immediately puts her hand on my chest and acts like she is genuinely turned on by seeing my physique. She unbuttons the top couple of buttons on my shirt and kisses my exposed chest.

She then leads me over to the bed, finishes undressing me and while kneeling to take off my pants she puts my dick in her mouth like she couldn't wait any longer to please me.

The rest of the session was good but the start is what made in memorable.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Amen, I'm in the same position..hobbying is the one thing in my schedule where I can sit back and enjoy myself
    Married guy with permission to play
    Enjoying every interaction on every level
    Sowing my oats, the latest of bloomers

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Quote Originally Posted by DramOfGlen View Post
    Mental: Wit, banter, sarcasm, humor. Your brain is the most powerful sex organ
    Physical: Kissing, if you greet me with a seductive smile and a (good) kiss. Ooooof

Take your time. Don't just rip off your dress and try to speedrun the date. It ain't Mario Kart lol. No one gets an award for being the quickest to get to the finish line. Journey's just as important as the destination
    AND

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson37 View Post
    Not needing to be in control. I work a lot. I take care of a lot for the people in my life. I don't want to have to think about it or necessarily worry about it for just a little while. I can just sit back and be used without having to be overly invested.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is it the actual act of getting to pick the girl? YES
    The anticipation of meeting one of us and wondering how good we are? YES
    Is it the actual act of? YES

That said, coming from someone new to the hobby, it starts with looking through postings, doing research on the providers, and then finding the one I want to book with. But as far as the actual visit, the more they are into it, the more I am. Thats why I get totally turned on when they are having their own peaks of pleasure.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A real freak that’s not mad at the world because she chose sex work.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I know this is for the guys.. but for me I love when a guy tells me his is going to CUM. It's like an internal orgasim for me!

It's such a turn on in that moment to lock eyes and know that you are the reason he is about to unload. I wish more guys were vocal when they were about to orgasm. This is a huge turn on for me. I want to see you tense up, feel the build up and the explosion.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I know this is for the guys.. but for me I love when a guy tells me his is going to CUM.
    It's such a turn on in that moment to lock eyes and know that you are the reason he is about to unload. I wish more guys were vocal when they were about to orgasm. This is a huge turn on for me. I want to see you tense up, feel the build up and the explosion.
    It’s a turn on for me too to be vocal when I’m cumming. It’s a very sexy shared moment between us.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I know this is for the guys.. but for me I love when a guy tells me his is going to CUM. It's like an internal orgasim for me!

It's fun for me, as a guy, to growl, howl, and moan before I cum. It's the only time as men we can "let go" like that, and it be sexy for a woman to experience.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
    It's fun for me, as a guy, to growl, howl, and moan before I cum. It's the only time as men we can "let go" like that, and it be sexy for a woman to experience.
    I love it!! I like for my partner to be somewhat vocal... silence is just boring and hard to read if they are actually enjoying it. Like say something... a squeak, a squeal, or a damn this feels good!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    It’s a turn on for me too to be vocal when I’m cumming. It’s a very sexy shared moment between us.
    Yes!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I know this is for the guys.. but for me I love when a guy tells me his is going to CUM. It's like an internal orgasm for me!

What if I also said "Oh my GOD, this feels soooooo good!" about 75 times before that?

Because based on your reviews, I think that's what would happen.

Okay, back to the original question; I really get turned on when the woman I'm with has an orgasm.
    I like extreme teasing, prostate massage and light bondage - you know, the usual

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox1918 View Post
    What if I also said "Oh my GOD, this feels soooooo good!" about 75 times before that?

Because based on your reviews, I think that's what would happen.

Okay, back to the original question; I really get turned on when the woman I'm with has an orgasm.
    Words or sounds.. as long as there is something!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3