It is rare for me to work on a Saturday. I was working on having some extra fun… 1-6 today. I do aim to please. I enjoy what I do and you can tell when we have an adventure, it’s all authentic. So TREAT yourself to a good time. But… are you sure you’re ready? There is no way to adequately prepare your for the experience you will have with my level of skill set. I do not tap out, Stress relief, calm, peace, all in a state of all out bliss. Mutual benefits of enjoying a quality lady like myself can make all the difference in your day and start to your weekend. I’m looking to make more friends this year, will that be you? Girl next door with amazing GFE and next level skill set. Passionate, enthusiastic, intuitive, organic (no enhancements, 2 small tattoos, and just my earlobes are pierced). It’s the only work out you will need, and the best professional companionship you will find.
My personal/ private incall is in The Colony, it’s CLEAN, quiet and discreet. A shower is available before adventure time for your convenience. It is getting very warm outside so it is encouraged to refresh yourself before playtime. I believe everyone deserves a fresh environment in which to have fun.
I maintain a flexible schedule M-F 10-6 and low volume. D and D free, doesn’t drink or smoke.
Cum see me and find out why I am kept a well guarded secret treasure.
If you aren’t a verified member on this site, pls provide 2 references per protocol. Thx
All the best,
Lana Archer