My name is

♡𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂 𝑳𝒂 𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂♡

Picsart_23-06-17_00-23-55-946_optimized.jpg

Come Join Me with a look into Mi Vida Loca

I am Your dream companion with a radiant mix of beauty, sophistication and erotic energy....

I am a beautiful... with sultry brown eyes and a just the right amount of curves figure

Very sweet… but Spicy enough to overload your senses!

I am 32 years old, Im intelligent & humorous, with a charismatic personality. I am easy-going, while possessing a very flirtatious nature.

I’m a 1 of a kind companion that takes pride in providing Five Star experiences and a lasting impression. If we have the chance to meet, you can expect to leave feeling exhilarated...and 100% satisfied
My fun loving and flirtatious personality radiates, and I guarantee you will enjoy spending time with me, again, and again...

I am naturally very sensual, unique and unforgettable. do not be fooled by my innocent looks...I possess a wild side...
within our first few moments of meeting you'll find out that I am very playful, intelligent & humorous with a charismatic personality.

My easy-going, flirtatious nature will relax your nerves, making our time together immediately addicting, yet comforting.
Let me be your sweet escape from your daily routine....

I provide a companionship that is un-rushed and a premium experience to each and every client. My goal is for our time together to be a pleasurable and something you'll not soon forget!!

Call or text me @ ༶✆ 682-463-6939
Pm on oh2 or email me @ lalocamonica9@gmail.com

But always texting is preferred first....

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

Incall Donations

Qv/150

Hhr/180

1hr/280

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

Multiple Hrs & Outcalls Available Upon Request!!

Located in GARLAND/DALLAS 75228

_____________❂_____________

𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙪!

✓𝙁𝙎/𝙋𝙎𝙀/GFE
✓𝘽𝘽𝘽𝙅
✓𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙔
✓𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙊
✓𝙁𝙄𝙑
✓𝙁𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙎𝙃 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙇𝙔
✓𝙈𝙎𝙊𝙂
✓𝘾𝙄𝙈
✓𝘾𝙊𝙁