Thread: Ivy rose: Absolutely Breathtaking Time with Ivy Rose

Registered Male (Not Verified) LuckyShot's Avatar

Ivy rose: Absolutely Breathtaking Time with Ivy Rose

Companion's Handle: Ivy Rose

Date of Visit: 06/23

Preferred Method of Contact: Phone

Phone Number: 817-908-0202

Email Address:

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?119592-Ivy-rose

City, State: Ft. Worth Tx

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes, actually early

Activities: FBSM+

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hour

Donation: See ROS

Approximate age of Companion: 25

Hair Color and Length: Mid Back Brunette

Smoking Status: I don’t know

Ethnic/Racial background: White

Companion Description: Identical to her Pictures

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded

Would You Recommend this Companion??

Public comments: She is a stunningly beautiful and outgoing lady who just solidified her self as one of my ATFs. Set up was easy but you will be able to tell that she has been burned before so don’t be a prick and stand her up.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by LuckyShot; 06-23-2023 at 02:07 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    Bro... Did you not see the review section. I'm calling BS now on this review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Not BBW?

If she is not BBW, then I’ve really got to wonder about your cognitive abilities?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    D4fun, based on the pictures I see, she is not a BBW. The problem is, the majority of guys don't know what qualifies as a BBW or what a BBW is. Lots of boys are also very judgmental in an animus way based on stereotypes created by the media and groups. The fashion companies and media portray women with anorexia nervosa as healthy and attractive. Therefore, society thinks any woman that does not look that way is a BBW, "curvy," or fat woman. Trinity Anderson or BBWBlueEyes are examples of BBW. Trinity Anderson is a small BBW, based on pictures. I plan to meet her someday. BlueEyes is one of my best regular women I have been to over the years. Chubby is not BBW. This Ivy Rose looks a little thick rather than a large BBW. There is a difference. To be honest, she is hardly on the edge of being in the thick category. She is between chubby/thick without a huge belly. Not even close to being a BBW. Unless the pictures are outdated. Once I am recovered, I plan to do a review on an SSBBW I went to near the end of 2022. There are no reviews on her yet, and I would like to be the first. She is not on OH2 or eccie, and she doesn't have a profile name yet, even though I told her she should get one. She also charges around 140-160 for an hour. She is the first SSBBW with a huge ass I have been to. It was very soft. That will be coming in the next few weeks or months.
    Last edited by dormGE; 06-24-2023 at 01:59 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    An interesting report Sir. That’s about all I can say. Reads more like an ad than a review.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Thick, I’m on mobile and for whatever reason I can’t post in the review section as it says I need to add more characters so I followed the work around as per the post and marked the post for a admin to move, hints why it’s in the correct section now.

D4fun, I guess it depends on what you call BBW if you don’t have anything in between fit and BBW then I would have to agree with you. In my opinion you have ladies that are petite/spinner, Fit/HWP, Thick, Curvy, BBW, and SSBBW.

Doc, I will be honest I always struggle writing reviews and balancing looking like a simp vs being overly critical of a lady that i had a good time with. I normally do not do same day reviews because of this this review was done same day and your comment reminds me of why I try not to do same day reviews. I will tell you though, I am now a couple days out from the meet and my feelings are pretty much the same, I had a good time with a good provider. I am not new to the hobby but new to OH2 as this is my 2nd review here, I’m sorry this sounded like a AD

Verified Hobbyist BCD Elpaso2015's Avatar
    Very different review. Not helpful at all. Unless you are writing an ad.

Save your $

I went by this idiotic review and got a bad service.

No kissing, half ass massage, couple of minutes into the massage she says she has to cut short the session to half hour after I paid for full hour. Exactly at half hour mark she says “that’s enough” as I was engaged in MISh standing. I had to leave in a hurry because she had to go and pick up kids.

May be this guy got lucky to get all the time he was talking about.

Never again! Please don’t go.

I knew this would happen. Sorry you had to go thru this. I PM'd her couple of days back and asked her to elaborate her menu. She replied asking what are you looking for. I said standard GFE, with DATY and CIM. No response. I followed up saying I guess your answer is no to all the above and still no response from her.
    Half ass massage is BS. IMO ..they are just lazy to provide the real experience and this is one way to get you into the door.

LoveToKiss, Yea it sounds like your experience was the complete opposite of mine and definitely has me perplexed that her sessions could be so different. I guess I got lucky but after reading some of these replies definitely makes me nervous that if I saw her again it wouldn’t be a repeat or exceed my 1st visit. My review was based on all of her sessions being at minimum the same quality that I received it does not seem to be the case.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    took my breathe away

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Jesus

Remedy to the session

Ivy and I talked after this review and she explained what happened. After we talked, I learned that she was kind enough to meet me in spite of her situation. So, I was wrong to write this review. I hope I can meet with her again, if she will let me!

I will bring flowers the next time!

Guest BCD
    Whoa

Soooo many questions…but, she guested her account on 7/30 so no point in asking now.

also, this:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...85#post1481685
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast