Thread: Ivy rose: Absolutely Breathtaking Time with Ivy Rose

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    D4fun, based on the pictures I see, she is not a BBW. The problem is, the majority of guys don't know what qualifies as a BBW or what a BBW is. Lots of boys are also very judgmental in an animus way based on stereotypes created by the media and groups. The fashion companies and media portray women with anorexia nervosa as healthy and attractive. Therefore, society thinks any woman that does not look that way is a BBW, "curvy," or fat woman. Trinity Anderson or BBWBlueEyes are examples of BBW. Trinity Anderson is a small BBW, based on pictures. I plan to meet her someday. BlueEyes is one of my best regular women I have been to over the years. Chubby is not BBW. This Ivy Rose looks a little thick rather than a large BBW. There is a difference. To be honest, she is hardly on the edge of being in the thick category. She is between chubby/thick without a huge belly. Not even close to being a BBW. Unless the pictures are outdated. Once I am recovered, I plan to do a review on an SSBBW I went to near the end of 2022. There are no reviews on her yet, and I would like to be the first. She is not on OH2 or eccie, and she doesn't have a profile name yet, even though I told her she should get one. She also charges around 140-160 for an hour. She is the first SSBBW with a huge ass I have been to. It was very soft. That will be coming in the next few weeks or months.
    Last edited by dormGE; 06-24-2023 at 01:59 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    An interesting report Sir. That’s about all I can say. Reads more like an ad than a review.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE