Quote Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Ages out LOL LOL Guess I'm aged out at over 50yrs old and still make bank on OF and I don't do pron, all I do is shake my ass and tits and Bj and work 2week a month as a provider .. I"m LOL all the way to the bank ...
Funny how some feel this way just keep being a cry baby .. Why I go suck another dick at my over priced old ass lol

OnlyFans has not ruined the hobby , Hobbyist have ruined the hobby !!!!!!!

Maybe you should blame your Governor who passed the new laws in TX ..
Totally agree… the crying and complaining on this site is ridiculous. They cry about the rates because they want to pay 200 and less for pussy, they cry about deposits bc they chose to deal with the wrong female (blame yourselves) they cry about the distance. It’s just always non stop crying and it’s annoying. So I agree hobbyist have ruined the hobby bc most want a whole lot for a little nothing. I have deleted most of my content on OF haven’t posted anything new in over a year and still generate income from what I chose to leave there. As for aging out I’m 40 will be 41 in august and still give plenty of those on this very site as well as others that’s half my age a run for their money. Age def isn’t playing a factor here. AGING LIKE FINE WINE!