Thread: Independent Provider/ Agency Specific Posts

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

Independent Provider/ Agency Specific Posts

OK gentlemen, this one is for you. For those of you that, choose to see agencies, specifically, do you find it a hassle seeing how there’s independent providers and agencies in the same forums? Would you rather see agencies posting in their own forum and independent providers posted in theirs? Let me make this clear I have absolutely nothing against providers who work at agencies, nor do I have anything against a gentleman who visit these lovely ladies. but just seeing how there is a specific review forum for agencies, it was just a question that was on my mind. No, it does not affect my income, and I’m sure it does not affect other providers. So I’m not jealous about everybody posting in the same area. I just honestly think it would be easier for us ladies and gentlemen to find which are specifically looking for. Now will that happen on this board I would put money on it that there is not going to be a specific area only for agencies to post.

AnyWho, I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday, happy Father’s Day to you, gentlemen, that have children or raising children that are not yours, and may your up and coming week be filled with pleasure, enjoyment, and prosperity!

Xoxo,

Cam

A specific daily ads for agencies in oh2 would be a great idea. Also would like to see an ad for fetishes bdsm etc. (City specific)

Quote Originally Posted by Stoksup View Post
    A specific daily ads for agencies in oh2 would be a great idea. Also would like to see an ad for fetishes bdsm etc. (City specific)
    Seeing as how there’s a shit ton of agencies. Most of them start with exotic, lol. Some start with gorgeous. And some just have normal names such as mine, and they are agencies. So I’m like OK this might confuse some hobbyists. But it just makes sense to me. But then I get a lot of stuff makes sense to me that doesn’t to other people lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would like to see them separate. Their appeal to me is the option of last minute scheduling. My free time is limited and I don’t know when it’s going to be a lot of times.

For those of you that do visit any agency or a massage place, please, by all means be as safe and careful as possible.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    All ads in the same place is fine, less tabs. We already have "Daily Ads - RED HOT ZONE - Houston" and "Daily Companion Ads & Specials - Houston" crossover. i guess one is for public one is for only registered? There are only that many agencies so you can see easily from posting person if its an agency and just skip if you not interested.