Would you dare let me drive you wild with ecstasy?

For those that do not know me my name is Alyssa Dream! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you soon. In the mean time, I suggest you do a bit of research on me and take a look around different sites to find encounters and verifications. I am very excited catch up old friends and can't wait to meet the new ones.

But before this can occur there are a few things that must be addressed to ensure we our time together is stress free and we are able to focus on bigger and better things. 😉

When Communicating with me please include:

Name:
How to contact you: cell, email?
Time: how long?
Details: Date and Time
————————Screening—————†”———
*Pick one option below
- 2 references from ESTABLISHED providers
- Selfie Holding your ID or business card
- LinkedIn Profile

P4 members: please send me an appointment or prescreening request.

I am a working professional as well, so I understand the important nature of confidentiality with your information, which is never stored, and you can delete alongside me upon your arrival. Looking forward to the time we get to spend together.

Until we have the pleasure...

X's and O’s

Alyssa Dream

P411 System Id: P144566
Date-Check System ID: AD5757F
TER ID: 251162

You can find my form "Alyssa Dream’s Booking form" at: https://form.jotform.com/231277278922059

Legal disclaimer
Any fees or compensation paid to me are for my time and companionship only! I do not engage in any unlawful acts. I reserve the right not to enter into any arrangement with anyone who is under the influence of drugs, etc.