Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's the current meta for incalls on how to present/leave donation?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Maybe that's why you're not verified? Gotta look at it from 3 angles: Your's, the lady's, and LE'S. Sure, it looks more random for LE, but to the lady it looks like an insulting tip.

Given the odds of seeing the lady again vs. LE I will pass on that extra plausible deniability...
    it was a joke my dude, don't take it too seriously. maybe i don't want to get verified? :)

LE won't care if its 29.55 or 50 as long as they can establish money exchange for solicitation. as plausible deniability goes if we (me, you and others) fallow all rules and common sence when we establish contact - we should be good.

worst case: dont even give them any excuse "thats the money i had" the only line you want to say is "i respectfully refuse to answer your questions and want to exercise my right to remain silent until my lawyer arrives"
    Last edited by ChevyGuy; 06-15-2023 at 09:09 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyGuy View Post
    it was a joke my dude, don't take it too seriously. maybe i don't want to get verified? :)
    Are you just trying to increase your post count?

Cuz bad punctuation + little value add suggests as much. Unless you claim are a lawyer I'll go out on a limb and suggest your knowledge of LE is flawed, and if you do claim you are I will match bar creds against your's any day.

Typo of "sense" etc suggests you are less serious than maybe you should be. Chevy is the lowest base model at GM so that tracks.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Are you just trying to increase your post count?

Cuz bad punctuation + little value add suggests as much. Unless you claim are a lawyer I'll go out on a limb and suggest your knowledge of LE is flawed, and if you do claim you are I will match bar creds against your's any day.

Typo of "sense" etc suggests you are less serious than maybe you should be. Chevy is the lowest base model at GM so that tracks.
    you say "bad punctuation" and you start your counter argument with "cuz". i rest my case. also you are replaying to my thread, so.. just look at my profile, I'm no lawyer, just a laborer. thats why im here to listen to smarter people. appreciate you input!

chevy is blue collar people car - no need to dis it. im proud of my 2016 silverado (paid off though, what are your payments on sierra?)
    Last edited by ChevyGuy; 06-15-2023 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChevyGuy View Post
    you say "bad punctuation" and you start your counter argument with "cuz". i rest my case. also you are replaying to my thread, so.. just look at my profile, I'm no lawyer, just a laborer. thats why im here to listen to smarter people. appreciate you input!

chevy is blue collar people car - no need to dis it. im proud of my 2006 silverado.
    "Cuz" is not a typo. I have providers PMing me about your posts...that's NOT a good sign! Obviously you are not a lawyer cuz everyone can see the lack of intellect.

If you wanna spar I'm game, but so far I haven't put any effort into it.

Congrats on owning a Chevy...I did out out of school too...
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    - - - Updated - - -

"Cuz" is not a typo. I have providers PMing me about your posts...that's NOT a good sign! Obviously you are not a lawyer cuz everyone can see the lack of intellect.

If you wanna spar I'm game, but so far I haven't put any effort into it.

Congrats on owning a Chevy...I did out out of school too...
    should i even bother replaying you... my dude, i tried to give you some leeway to back off - yet you want to go grammar nazi? you shouldn't use "typo" and "punctuation" in the same sentence then, english might be my 2nd language, but even i know better - one is for commas another is for spelling. also i doubt chevy was making cars the time you finished highschool, otherwise I hope you had fun in your Series C. the sticky in this thread said to try to be respectful, and i tried, but if admins deem i be banned so be it. also i don't spar with men, only ladies ;) (make a joke about being weak i welcome your fragile masculinity).

also ask them providers what car do i drive (you might be surprised). im not sure what are you even trying to flex here mr. OG ? lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    If you 2 are finished with your pissing match, I'd like to point out that paying a lady to spend time with you is not a crime. If there is never anything mentioned about sex in any correspondence, then there is no evidence.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
    If there is never anything mentioned about sex in any correspondence, then there is no evidence.
    NJ, that is simply not true. Prosecutions can occur without direct evidence if there is sufficient circumstantial evidence. As in, email/text/phone records, you are found with Suzy Sexworker in an hourly, she has 2 boxes of magnums in her purse, neither of you can provide matching testimony about who the other is, how you met, etc. That is ALL evidence, and a Hallmark card with benjis in it addressed to somebody who does not exist is not a helpful fact.

Ask any lawyer...there are plenty of prosecutions where key evidence is missing.
    Fully vaxxed & boosted

Addressing the intended topic of this thread:

I always place the donation in plain sight on a table/nightstand at the beginning of the session. Like others have mentioned walking into the spot with money visibly in hand or handing the cash directly to the provider is bad practice. I know a lot of hobbyists prefer to hand over the money after the session for fear of cash n dash. I understand that, but having a screening process of your own can help mitigate that risk. Also, as a client I think taking care of the donation early on lets both parties focus on the good stuff. Everybody is different but this is what has worked for me.

Side note: Why is it that damn near every thread morphs into a pissing match these days? Yall need to sip on some drink or take a walk in the park to drop it down a notch. Life is too short to want to argue all the damn time. Ya'll enjoy your Friday and have a Happy Juneteenth!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Man this competition on grammar is killing me. If you can read it and understand it move on.
    At the end of the day I'm sure providers can care less who spells the best or places punctuations in the right place long as they can pass screening. Smh
    Mature respectful AA fully vaccinated male.
    Likes Dtf, Lfk, Bbbj, K9, Cg, Rcg, Daty.
    P411 verified

Verified Companion Companion LustyBustyGina38FF's Avatar
    Dallas GalleriaJan29-Feb1 Houston Feb 1-5 MSOG DATY BBBJ Golden Shower
    How ever you do it .. Don't put our names on the envelope Or walk in the hotel with it in your shirt pocket sticking out ..
    Me I want to see the cash on the table or where I ask you to put it
    Don't put it in the bathroom as i'm not going in there to look for it or put it in my makeup bag lol
    It should and needs to be in clear view ...
    I'm not a envelope person , but I still have rges who do this and I'm ok with it ....
    Dallas Galleria Jan 29-Feb1~~ Houston Galleria Feb 1-5
    Check Out New Reviews Oh2 ECCIE TER TNA TOB

Twitter Video's Clips @BuxomBustyGina

Experienced Woman & True Quality Companion - GFE Kissing BBBJ DATY MSOG Golden Shower
    https://www.bustygina.com/
    NEWBIES Welcome With Alternative Screening
    Contact @ -Web Site BustyGina.Com - OH2-p411 P21483 -Email @ sexystarr38ff@safeoffice.Com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2