I am one of those rare treasures that will actually exceed your expectations in every possible way. If you are looking for a classy, intelligent, witty, busty, sensual, sophisticated, sweet, companion to fill your day with fun, stimulating conversation, or maybe an open-minded, non-judgmental, naughty and up all night freak to put you to sleep...Welp you've found her. I am a quintessential companion in every sense of the word upscale, genuine, and always discreet. Yes I’ll be the one to knock you off your feet! I take extreme pride in what I do, and my goal is to ensure that your time with me is intensely gratifying on all levels.

Currently available for outcalls in the New Orleans area

*Incalls appointments can be scheduled with advanced notice and deposit
For more info on menu, photos and screening requirements. Contact me for scheduling at ohdatprettypriscilla@gmail.com or text me at 504-233-2797

I am very open minded, with a relaxed attitude, positive and enthusiastic with a fascination for life. I am a playful lady with a good, witty, sense of humor, so if you’re looking for a relaxing time with a charming, sexy, gentlewomen who knows how to please a man...I should be none other than your First and Only Choice...
🌹Respectful Gentlemen only🌹

💯I am only available for meetings to upscale hotels and residences.
🍷I only cater to the distinguished gentlemen, groups of men & Couples
✈️For extended dates, monthly or exclusive arrangements please contact me with your proposal.

I'm great at making others feel comfortable and making sure we both enjoy our time together.
hx1.jpg1576596659461.jpg20180312_010427.jpg