Thread: Amanda: Beware of Amanda 9725232972

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Amanda: Beware of Amanda 9725232972

Companion's Handle: Amanda
    Date of Visit: 06/09/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 9725232972
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://skipthegames.com/posts/tyler...-/194693149760
    City, State: Tyler, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: None
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 500
    Approximate age of Companion: 35
    Hair Color and Length: Brown
    Smoking Status: Yes
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Brunette, 146 pounds, 5'-4", Medium breasts, didn't see any tattoos
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? NO
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Never

Public comments:
    She was visiting from Dallas and didn't need a deposit. On the phone she said $225. I that was a little low but since she didn't want a deposit I thought okay. I get to the room and we chap up a little and then says it was supposed to be $325. If I wanted the whole GFE it would be $500. Like an idiot I agreed and left to go to the ATM. She insisted on going so I said ok. I get to the ATM and she says it's $500 on top of the money I already gave her. I told that I wasn't going to pay that kind of money. So she says okay we can work it out. She will go with the $500 total. So I get the money and she counts it and sticks it in her bra. Then she says she is hungry and can I take her to Whataburger. Reluctantly I said yes. She said she was prediabetic and needed food. We get to Whataburger and she orders at the drive through. While we are waiting in line she says she needs to go to the bathroom. She gets out of the truck and never comes back. Then she texts me my family members name. Like she is going to tell her that we met. WTF. She says she has recorded everything. And if I don't leave her alone she is going to tell. I call her and surprisingly she answers and says she has everything she needs and will expose me if I keep bothering her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry this happened to you. I see that you are newer to the site so may not have access to sections that have warning against this lady including warning about her doing the exact things you described. Research as much as you can and stay safe.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    I know exactly who you are talking about. I posted many warnings about her brother. Look at my postings
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...you-are-warned
    Sorry that happened to you.

Verified Companion Companion Gayle Meyers's Avatar
    What a b*tch! That is horrible!