Thread: How long do you wait... ?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

How long do you wait... ?

Hi this question is for the guys, how long would u wait to see a provider? Ive been in contact with a certain provider but everytime we try to schedule something, sonething comes up with her. I know real world stuff can get in the way, hence my question how long would you guys keep trying?

Registered Male (Not Verified) Whatsurrates's Avatar
    Cast your Line into different places until you get a bite that follows through

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m a patient man so I’ll keep trying. Most ladies are with the wait. RW problems do come up, shit happens, but when the planets align, it will be worth the wait. But like Whatsurrates said, cast a couple of lines till you get a bite.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    At first I thought you were asking how long to wait for an individual visit. Like after you've arrived at the hotel, how long do you wait to get the room number.

It seems rather you are asking "how many times would you attempt to reschedule with a habitual canceler." There's no time frame on that, because it costs hardly anything to text "are you available." She either answers or she doesn't. If she does answer and you do get scheduled, and she ends up canceling, that sucks, but you still haven't lost anything beyond the seconds or minutes you spend texting. No biggie. I'd keep attempting indefinitely, but not often. Let some days or weeks pass between attempts.

I wonder if you're trying to schedule days in advance? In my experience that's not the best approach. This is not a business and won't function like one. It's a hustle. Part of the underworld. Some ladies are very punctual and professional but they're not the norm. Your best bet is to wait until you're ready and find a lady who's available right then or within a couple of hours. The funny thing is that the opposite side of your complaint, there are ladies who take it as insult if you text them and aren't ready immediately. They'll say you "wasted their time" by trying to schedule efficiently to avoid wasting time. Like I said.. It's not a business.
    48 reviews on ECCIE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    If I do not get a reply in a couple of days I move on. I have had many Providers respond quickly, but then crickets....

If you do not get a reply in a few days. Move on to the next. Or cast a wide net and sift through what you catch.

A flake is a Flake is a FLAKE!

These new ones posting in welcome wagon, then NOT replying to texts, calls and PM’s is ludicrous as well. Or getting sent across town for a scheduled appointment then getting ghosted, all of these are flakes whether frosted or corn they’re flakes, so just move on and go for another more reliable option.

My experience with 2 certian providerhave been scheduling, i get rw issues happen but come on. We will schedule something for same day or even bext day and it seem something always comes up. It sucks being a newb even though im not new to the scene just been away from it a while. Anyway thanks to all for your responses.