Thread: Back into Photography after 3 yr break (Austin, Texas area but always able to travel)

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Back into Photography after 3 yr break (Austin, Texas area but always able to travel)

Hello to the OH2 women. It’s been three years since I last did a photo shoot for an OH2 provider but I’ve recently upgraded all my gear (new camera, lenses, etc) and decided to get back into Photography as a hobby after officially becoming bored working from home. I live in West Austin but, luckily and thankfully, I can work from anywhere and just returned from Colombia where I did my first nude/semi-nude photo shoot session in 3 years. What I’ve learned is that if you are trying to grow your number of regulars, then 95% of your starting value is based on the customer’s perceived value, so your portraits need to speak to one of two target markets/price ranges: high-end (elegance) or mid-level (professional or amateur next door).

Please see my previous work as a Photographer online my OH2 post from three years and that’s when I was new at taking pro photographs: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-Travis-Resort

I am only doing this as a hobby, so I don’t charge, don’t expect anything in return, and you own all of your photos. What do I get out if it? I just love doing photoshoots of beautiful woman and every woman’s Beaty increases when a Photographer knows how to shoot the correct portraits. If travel is required, I’m cool with trading but it’s not a requirement. I honestly enjoy the conversation and confident interaction that’s required to encourage a woman to be fully comfortable in front of a camera.

Pm me for questions and scheduling. Looking forward to hearing from you and the you’ll immediately see the increased value when using the correct portraits.
    Last edited by Deemendo; 07-13-2023 at 06:17 PM.