Thread: Anyone have luck with KIK providers?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Anyone have luck with KIK providers?

I was bored today and decided to look around KIK. There are a ton of girls offering services. Although lots of red flags. One is they ask for a "booking fee" in advance. Nope. Then they ask for cash app only. There are so many though, reminds me of the CL days. Anyone actually have any luck there?

I'm no newbie to this hobby, I've been around since the ASPD days. Even sent a few girls to ASPD that I met other places.

Verified Hobbyist BCD WiskerBilly's Avatar
    I've used Kik to communicate with providers I already knew who were on there, but never used it to find new ones. I haven't used it in forever, is there a way to 'browse' users? How else are you finding them?
    I remember they had chat groups but never found any that weren't just a bunch of horny guys hounding the few ladies present.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by atxcomputernerd79 View Post
    I was bored today and decided to look around KIK. There are a ton of girls offering services. Although lots of red flags. One is they ask for a "booking fee" in advance. Nope. Then they ask for cash app only. There are so many though, reminds me of the CL days. Anyone actually have any luck there?

I'm no newbie to this hobby, I've been around since the ASPD days. Even sent a few girls to ASPD that I met other places.
    ATXnerd is legit. He used to share the wealth back then. I think he was one of the first ones see Summer of Austin, as was I. The good old days when CL and Backpage were awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by atxcomputernerd79 View Post

Just for my own edification, how is cash app only a red flag? Is the concern being able to be traced back to you?

Well the cash app or asking for a booking donation is a red flag and generally can be a flight risk. I chatted with over a dozen girls yesterday. Each wanted various booking fees ranging from $50 to 50% of the donation. Their rates were were all over the place, but that's not a red flag for a UTR girl. The biggest red flag was they all said about the same for their menu. All said in various ways there were no limits. Being thorough I poked with specifics and they all said yes they'd do it. I'm guessing there maybe a legit few there but the rest are trying to scam people. Just my thoughts on it.

Ok, so more so the prepay aspect than use of cash app itself. I use it frequently and was concerned there might be a reason not to!

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    I use KIK to communicate but I can tell you there is a lot of spam and bots on there. Be careful

Yeah it's a hustle/scam. Again maybe girls who communicate from here to men, but it's not like finding a provider who's UTR. I chatted extensively with a few and decided to test it. One girl wanted a booking fee of $25, so it was worth it to find out. She sent live images, my handle on a paper (all things that don't matter to be in Austin), but then wanted an "application fee".. lol. So it's a scam to keep getting money. Not worth the time for the hobby. You'll spend way too many cycles on it. Have fun and good luck.

Verified Companion Companion AllyFloof's Avatar
    Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Leander
    KIK has always been full of scammers (in my experience). I had a couple of guy friends in 2019 that were silly enough to send money to girls on there, thinking the "live" photo thing (that atxcomputernerd79 described) was trustsworthy.

My brother nearly got scammed in a similar way last year, but fortunately he called me for advice on his questionable situation.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Some guys sitting in Asia/ Africa/ Russia trying to make money. I would say 100% scammers.