Thread: ****come on now*****

Alien ****come on now*****

SORRY but i just waited more than an hour on a client that hit me up last min. told me he would be 25 min then 15mins....then hadnt even left his place i guess.. i always do all my best to accomadate.... i sat here with a butt okug iun my ass for over an hour waiting then he gets here and says he saw the cleaning ladies... not a biggie for me at least all i said was they will knock on my door client sAID I WILL WAIT. i didnt argue i thought alright i waited then i realize now its raining so i text him and said im falling asleep and no longer wanted to do anal.. so after having me jump through hoops, the fallling asleep was to get the client to come up stairs already but nooooo .. he left which watever ok... but my god... i did all that wasted my precious time just to be told i was beneth him for me to get off drugs and becvause i stay in hotels im a bum.... wow....i never complain but that is beyond messed up... he didnt even help with one dollar.... anyways i ended the conversATION WITH god bless... he dont believe in God.... ok to that to... i dlont think its right or fair to waste a providers time then talk crap when the issue is urs not mine. i never said diont come... i dont understand how u would drive all the way over here just to sit in the parking lot.....the number he messaged me from was 3614877009.... he should at least give me something for all the hassle i just went through...dam... i guess he wanted me to cry or beg.... anywhooo.. sorryfor venting but im not a drug addict, and just because i live in hotels doesnt make me a bum....i love being able to help when i can but i am tired of being taken for granted....

theres plenty of providers to get eactly what yALL want or need i dont understand why he felt the need to waste my time then try to put me down..

anyways i forgive u whoever u are just please be mindful we haVE LIVES we are human not just sex dolls .......no one is perfect but dammit do i try
    Thank you very much for your intrest. cant wait to show you what i can do!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Usually the unwritten etiquette is to wait 24 hours before posting a time waster. Seeing that he got snooty, he just fast ramped himself to be blasted. Always can post hobby handle. And more details in PR.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    My friend had the same thing happen to here with a gent on oh2. He requested last min, she couldn’t accommodate but he kept texting, she decided oh I’ll make it work so she sent him the invite him. He said 30 min at 12, he then messaged that due to an accident he was running late and then said his brother is going to let him use his truck so he could still make it to see her regardless of the accident. She then explains to me that when he arrived he ended up texting her ‘there’s people outside your door’ she told him neighbors you’ve been here before. Then he told her that was too weird and he left.

Wasting about 3 hours of her day when she had already told herself she’d be unable to accommodate him, she still did her best to and got her time wasted and got to work late.

Hopefully she puts him on red flag list

stay safe xoxo italia
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Verified Companion Companion MsPrittiKittixo's Avatar
    Sorry that happened to you :(
    Going to send a PM...i had a gent contact me displaying that same behavior. He bashed the ladies pretty bad and it was completely uncalled for.
    The Legend is back!

NE Incall

150 bng // 300 hhr // 450 hr

New lovers, please no text. PM for screening purposes.

830*715*5325

P411: P9641

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    From the client side, I am just disgusted with people that would do that. There are alot of "gentlemen" out there but it only takes 1 to screw things up. Again I'm also so sorry this has happened to ya'll and please stay safe out there.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I'm sorry that happened to you, that is not ok AT ALL!