Thread: Sasha - Chica Next Door is a thief

Sasha - Chica Next Door is a thief

She's at it again. Don't fall for this. She will rob you.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/midwe...i/561717082571

I've seen "Sasha" several time over the last couple years. Started seeing her when she seemed to be new to the hobby. Then she had more and more difficulty getting an incall. Several times I fronted her the money for the room.

I saw her on Wednesday and, again, had to give her money for the room. She got the room and came back out a side door to let me in. She had gained some weight since I last saw her and was not taking very good care of herself. Still, she gave me a good BBBJ and was responsive and had good IOP during sex. I got off and we parted ways.

Today (Friday) I saw she was posting and thought maybe she already had a room. Contacted her and found she didn't but was willing to meet at same location and get room like last time. We agreed to time, met, I gave her the cash and in she went.

About 10 minutes went by when I noticed a guy come out and get in her car. He then pulled around the back of the place and then came back around and pulled out and drove off.

I haven't heard from her since. Obviously she got in the car in the back and they left.

It's on me that I gave her money, but I had done that several times before and it was fine. I guess she has decided that stealing is easier.

Be warned and stay away from this one.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Never let the chick out of your sight with your money before she has earned it.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE