Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJ, BLS, TUMA, MISH, CIMNQNS
Length of Visit: 60
Donation: 300
Approximate age of Companion: Hard to tell with the lighting. 40ish
Hair Color and Length: Black
Smoking Status: Wouldn't have known if she does
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: Tiny, maybe 5'0. Thin under 100lbs. The softest skin ive ever felt. Nice b cup titties with big nipples. Little grabbable ass. And very tiny tight little pussy.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
This is my first review so bare with me. For my first experience it was good. I contacted the agency through the website and requested Hanna as shes the only one on the site. Gave them the requested screening info. Quick response. The Booker text me and setup the appointment. They text me the address and i was on my way. I got to the location and text that i was there as requested. Text back immediately where to go. Went to the door and she let me in. I was nervous as it was my first time but i was pleasntly surprised. She doesnt look like the pics on the website but she was still attractive. Not as young as the pics look but i didnt mind. She spoke very little English but we communicated fine. We got into the shower and she washed me then dried me off and the fun began..see ROS.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.