Thread: Blueprint

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar

Blueprint

Traveling ladies find excitement. Some of us don't have anyone in the city, and not familiar with "good side/bad side" of town. Reasonable rooms, hobby friendly places or even airbnbs. Not sure what to change in our ads, add ons for travel. In town 3-5 days kinda like a flash sale.

Truth is, hobbyist know more than they say. Although they would pick out the most expensive places they have been. Providers would know, but some are way out of my budget and out of my league, and others I'd feel like I'm in a dangerous place. Kinda looking for a middle ground.

Has anyone else wondered about this, I did very little traveling 7-8 years ago. I remember feeling my way around. But I also remember people waiting to see me. I just wish it was laid out better.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Hi Anna. Sounds like you are describing something along the lines of a working vacation? If so, go choose a place high on your "To Go" list. Research the hobby level there...plenty of boards where once you sign up you can see posts. Of check Tryst/Eros to see amount of posts to see if there is activity. Then you can find a place to stay based on locals (this means a board profile) or things like TripAdvisor. I would avoid what traveling hobbyists suggest as they are expensing the room and don't care about cost. Book your trip and do the things you want to do, but hold times open for fun and post well in advance (I am shocked by posts here from ladies who just show up...we need time to schedule and research too!).

I love to travel, and if not involved with anybody a quick encounter is fun. But I definitely avoid the "surprise I'm in town for 2 days" posts!

Best thing that happens is you defray vacation costs. Worst thing is you pay for a vacation you wanted anyway.

Good luck!
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Hi Anna. Sounds like you are describing something along the lines of a working vacation? If so, go choose a place high on your "To Go" list. Research the hobby level there...plenty of boards where once you sign up you can see posts. Of check Tryst/Eros to see amount of posts to see if there is activity. Then you can find a place to stay based on locals (this means a board profile) or things like TripAdvisor. I would avoid what traveling hobbyists suggest as they are expensing the room and don't care about cost. Book your trip and do the things you want to do, but hold times open for fun and post well in advance (I am shocked by posts here from ladies who just show up...we need time to schedule and research too!).

I love to travel, and if not involved with anybody a quick encounter is fun. But I definitely avoid the "surprise I'm in town for 2 days" posts!

Best thing that happens is you defray vacation costs. Worst thing is you pay for a vacation you wanted anyway.

Good luck!
    I had thought about making it a fun get away. I got a couple of responses (as I'd expected), try this or that area. Of course the most expensive area lol. Guys don't understand the ratio earning/expense that we make up. But I guess one things for sure, if you are traveling and not a full timer, you can do what you want. And yes i would post and plan out, I learned Houston is 2-3 days behind.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!