Thread: crapiest vacation ever

Registered Male (Not Verified)

crapiest vacation ever

I took vacation this week. booker texted me who was available and i started to make plans. I was going to go to my go to studio greenlight. i was going to see one girl one day, then see another girl the next day. Blue and julie. or repeat with blue. before i make my appointment i have to go up in my attic. bent down and twisted wrong and got a strained muscle in my back its a injury that pops up once in a while. and always with the best timing too!!. its getting better but its already wednesday. i was planning on being balls deep in blue or julie already. tried doing some minor exercise for rotation but lets just say some movements are not comfortable enough for certain dirty activities. this really sucks. if i can get to a point where it doesnt hurt to bend over and tie my shoes then im calling it good and getting some blue and/or julie. on the plus side it doenst hurt to breath anymore so theres that. im just glad i didnt make the appointments yet. i would of had to cancel. maybe itll get better closer to the weekend.

Verified Companion Companion LatinaMoxie's Avatar
    That sucks! I hope you feel better though... You're still alive, it's all that matters. 😉
    💋NEWBIE FRIENDLY💋
    hhr200/hr280(in)+120 for outcalls!
    DTbbbj talented, what can I say?! Always limited availability
    Never less than fantastic!
    Always on point.sensuality and erotica.
    Memorial City Area!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    yes that is true at the moment. thanks for the reminder