Thread: New on the site but not in the hobby!!!

Registered Female (Not Verified)

New on the site but not in the hobby!!!

Hello.. hope everyone is doing great. I'm excited to be on the site. I LIVE IN Little Rock and haven't been on a decent site since last year. I've been in the hobby on and off for over over five years. I'm 5'5" dark hair and brown eyes. I'm somewhat curvy in all the right places and just trying to get some new fun friends in the city. I'm may come off as shy but I'm really a sweet down to earth girl with a freaky side a mile wide. I'm wanting to hook up with some new ppl and possibly run into some old ones. Some of u may remember me I used to go by Melina. PLEASE FEEL FREE to ask me anything. And if we have met before don't be afraid to reach out and away hello. Alright yall!!
    LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS

ASHTYN

501-238-9466

Available in the city or surrounding areas most days. In or Out its up to you. I offer full service if that is what moves you. Sweet..Discreet,.Experienced. I like to bond with my clients in more wayz than one. stimulating converstion and reaching one.another on more than one level. my cliemts almost always return for another date. thanks for viziting my page. more to.come..cant wait.to.start vibing in this new community

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Ashtyn. Posting some pics here may help dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE