Thread: *** DaRocha: Great Time with Jezebel After her Long Break w/ Pics!!! *

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar

*** DaRocha: Great Time with Jezebel After her Long Break w/ Pics!!! *

Companion's Handle: *** DaRocha
    Date of Visit: May 16, 2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM or P411
    Phone Number: will provide
    Email Address: jezebeldarocha@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...6%23128293%3B; https://preferred411.com/P184353
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, BLS, FIV, DATY, SS, brown nipple sucking, Long Hair Play (wrapping it around my dick and balls), COS, COB, MPCFS and MSOG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hr (went over)
    Donation: $240
    Approximate age of Companion: 29
    Hair Color and Length: Very Long, silky black Latina hair past her ass in the back (see pics)
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina/Hispanic
    Companion Description: 5'0", 130 lbs?, she gained weight but a nice bubbly package, pretty face, great long black Latina hair. She's has light skin that's milky smooth with no blemishes. Light hair, full bush. Jez is all-natural with itty-bitty titties that are a nice mouthful
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely!

Public comments:
    I’ve known Jezebel for a long time. Heard she’s back in the hobby and jumped on it… figuratively and literally.. lol

Jezebel’s TCB has always been great. I didn’t need to screen and simply texted her directly. We met at my hotel on the West side. She communicated very well throughout. Jez is brief and direct with her responses… she’s always been right to the point… not too much and not too little. Jez speaks English fluently. She also speaks Spanish.

Jez has definitely gained some weight, but I love her shapely, cute ass and her f&cking incredible long black, silky hair… (more about her hair in ROS…)

Jez is a happy person. She’s very GFE and just fun to be with. She is easy to talk to and she has a bubbly personality that’s not over the top… great smile and pretty face. She loves to kiss and f&ck. Jez is multi-orgasmic and gets very wet when you’re f&cking her…

We went through the activities listed above… I’m sure we went over on time…

I had a Great Time with Jezebel after her Long Break!!!

I can’t wait to see her again soon.

A'Man

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Anandaman; 05-22-2023 at 01:55 PM.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Anandaman; 05-22-2023 at 01:45 PM.

I've been playing with some video montages.... Here's one of this "Brown eyed girl...." Click the photo/link to go to the host site and turn up the music... It shows her cute little body, shaking that booty with her long, black silky hair... Let me know what you think...

https://i.imgur.com/IIWR5ej.mp4

A'Man

Another most excellent review. Glad to hear that she's back. Sounds like she's still a lot of fun. Love that long hair. Hopefully she'll do a road trip to San Antonio sometime soon.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Very nice review and the visual does help a lot . As a guy having trouble score the second goal when I read you score 3 I was like I need to pm this guy and ask him what’s the secret lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow, didn't waste any time after she reappeared. Thought you spent most of your time in Austin.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dmurrieta's Avatar
    Nice review A'man
    I sent her all my information for screening proces last week... and still no response
    I'd like to take you to dinner and when they ask me what I'm going to order, answer them, "Nothing,!!! look what I'm eating!! 😎😎

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Sweet Woman

I've known Jezabel for quite a while. We have hooked up at least a half a dozen times over the years. Always fun.

Great review, A'man. Glad to see one of my favorites back.
    I'm an experienced hobbyist with over 90 okays on P411.
    I do not provide any other references than P411.
    I am a gentleman who respects a lady.
    I prefer a GFE experience.
    I love sensuous kissing, BBBJ and DATY.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well done. She is always fun. I have seen her many times and her passion is great.

Awesome review and pcs as always!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!
    Sharing is Caring - Don't be stingy