Thread: Alpha9 will write a bad review when u refuse to see him!

Verified Companion

Alpha9 will write a bad review when u refuse to see him!

This man wrote a bad review on me because I refused to see him after he asked me for BBFS. I have over 100 reviews on PD I am a very well established provider for years now u can easily google my name. This is why I try my best to avoid this website bc the men are entitle and like to lie when they do t get their way! I thought I would give San nations another shot bc I have heard fro. Many clients that there are never any clean attractive girls out here. I can now see why.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ourhome.net have the majority are pure safe and respectful gentlemen. I am sorry this monger is trying to blemish your character, but it will not fly here with us
    Last edited by ttmax; 05-18-2023 at 10:08 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Caseykk's Avatar
    There’s plenty of beautiful girls in San Antonio, no need to bash others just because you got a bad review.
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    https://onlyfans.com/misssagenicole
    !!!NO GREEK!!
    Instagram:xosagenicole

Does not meet the criteria for an alert. Moved.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseykk View Post
    There’s plenty of beautiful girls in San Antonio, no need to bash others just because you got a bad review.
    Beauty is Truth, Truth Beauty
    That is all ye know on Earth, and all Ye need to know
    -Keats

SA community has some beautiful Gems but they are unicorns indeed, extremely rare! so I for one welcome visitors to SA that bring their WELCOMED beauty to the art starved community of SA mongers.

I know this fine visitor and she is beautiful, all natural beauty, and I’ve had great visits with her and based on my knowledge would defer to her account especially based on what many other providers I know have told me is the unfortunate “fame” of some mongers who demand BB and slip the cover, threaten bad reviews, etc.

Caveat Emptor is a two way street

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Mr. LingerieLovrr, never met this lady. But I agree with you +1

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by ttmax View Post
    Mr. LingerieLovrr, never met this lady. But I agree with you +1
    SkyMarie would correct you my fine Sir. I’m no yankee, true Texican so I don’t speak with fork tongue!
    Got my RSVP set for her return visit, but based on this thread there’s at least one Comanchero she definitely won’t see!

Verified Companion Companion PrincessMolly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skymarie View Post
    This man wrote a bad review on me because I refused to see him after he asked me for BBFS. I have over 100 reviews on PD I am a very well established provider for years now u can easily google my name. This is why I try my best to avoid this website bc the men are entitle and like to lie when they do t get their way! I thought I would give San nations another shot bc I have heard fro. Many clients that there are never any clean attractive girls out here. I can now see why.
    I'm curious what the purpose of this post *really* is. I'm not sure why you're using this individual incident as a representation of the entire group of hobbyists here. That's a gross misrepresentation and imho quite a biased mentality. Avoiding people like the person you mentioned, whom I'm familiar with, comes with the territory here.

Staying diplomatic about finding new clients can be difficult, but at the end of the day it's our responsibility to do our due diligence to screen, approve or deny, and communicate well with clientele.

If someone posted a review that had no standing in the first place, ie; a review left for a service not tendered - it would be sussed out by hobbyists in the know immediately.

Have faith in the process and don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
    [SIZE=2]
    210-802-6052 * PSE / GFE
    Ask about DOUBLES <3
    GREEK/fs/daty/dato/Dom/fet/bbbj/cim/cof/rimming/toys for boys/Greek lessons..
    ATM/deep GREEK up to 20"/huge toy play/cosplay/roleplay..

AVAILABLE ALL WEEKEND incall +50 OC (anytime)
    Starting at:
    250/hhr
    300/hr
    400/90min
    NO BBFS/GRK DO NOT ASK ME
    *pm with two direct link refs OR p411 profile for speedy verification* ANYONE who has been with AMELIA is cool[/tSIZE]

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    This thread is closed pending administrative review.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!