Thread: Erotic Art - An Inquiry for the Visually Inclined

Verified Companion Companion NaomiJoy's Avatar

Palette Erotic Art - An Inquiry for the Visually Inclined

Good afternoon.~ I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely little break from pollen we're finally getting today. <3

Now, I was hoping to ask for some thoughts - from anyone, be they provider or hobbyist. I've been carefully contemplating the decor of my incall: specifically, for its walls. My knowledge of the sort of art one might put on walls is confined to that of some classic pieces I admire...

But, as much as "Liberty Leading the People" does fill me with fiery passion (for a revolutionary uprising against the aristocracy of France, that is), and as potentially topical as "The Garden of Earthly Delights" could be... I just can't help but feel they're not right for the atmosphere I want to create, haha.~

So, OH2... what sort of art do you find most erotic/sensual in general? Are photographs of real subjects the way to go? Center spreads from old issues of Playboy, that one (you absolutely know it already) of Marilyn Monroe, etc.?
    Maybe something still modern - but hand painted/drawn? Do you follow any artists currently whose work might fit the bill? <3 What even makes a picture arousing/erotic? Is it simply the inclusion of nudity, or?

I'd love to know any and all opinions and thoughts! I promise as long as your go-to visual erotic material isn't "The Birth of Venus", you'll be sharing something new (to me, at least). <3
    Your favorite semordnilap.~
    Available for incall: 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM all days of the week but Sunday.
    PM me, e-mail me at enjoythemoment@protonmail com with a secure e-mail account, or text me at (210) 600-6762. Please include oh2 username in initial text or e-mail.
    Donations
    : $100/hh - $180/hr - $220/90mins - $260/2hrs (see profile for details & other helpful info/updates).

Pre-Booking is more than welcome!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    After visiting a few times, I have felt that your place could use a little more pizzazz. I would definitely put up something that describes your personality. Gives you and your guests something to talk about.

I could probably give you some pointers next time I visit and more. ;)

Have you thought about getting some of your pics printed and framed? I've seen a few providers have done that and it adds a bit of sexiness to the room ;)
    "Let's get naked!"

Maybe go with some classic velvet art https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/77124212340396791/

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    These were the prints of tasteful sexiness back in the 90’s and revival art deco

https://www.patricknagel.com/posters.html

But if you want classical art the Paul Gauguin art pieces of semi dressed ladies are beautiful

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Always liked this guy's work.
    Even had him commission a work for me.

https://blog.bruteprop.co.uk/?page_id=798
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Companion Companion NaomiJoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whiterabbit0bject View Post
    After visiting a few times, I have felt that your place could use a little more pizzazz. I would definitely put up something that describes your personality. Gives you and your guests something to talk about.

I could probably give you some pointers next time I visit and more. ;)

That would be very helpful, sweetie! <3
    I also recently received a tip regarding some concerns over the vanilla/"civilian" people in my life, haha.~ Apparently, there are picture frames that are reversible, as in you can show a different image on both sides and hang it on either one. I have yet to look into this, for the same reasons that I'm a tad late to replying to the lovely responses I've gotten (and apologies for that!)
    I do hope these are actually a thing though - and I can't wait, for so many reasons, for your next visit. (Though - all of those reasons are totally innocent, and picture frame related, of course - I swear! ;) <3
    Your favorite semordnilap.~
    Available for incall: 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM all days of the week but Sunday.
    PM me, e-mail me at enjoythemoment@protonmail com with a secure e-mail account, or text me at (210) 600-6762. Please include oh2 username in initial text or e-mail.
    Donations
    : $100/hh - $180/hr - $220/90mins - $260/2hrs (see profile for details & other helpful info/updates).

Pre-Booking is more than welcome!