Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why is it anytime I get an Incall.....

Verified Companion Companion SexyJess's Avatar

Why is it anytime I get an Incall.....

Hey guys, I'm just going to vent for a hot second...

First, I'm 98% Outcall only. I rarely get a chance to get an incall... And even though my posts usually say outcall only, I get flooded with hobbyists asking me to contact them when I DO get an incall. Not that I'm complaining about that at all... So, I've let them know, yet I get crickets lol.

It almost seems like it's a waste of time and money to get an incall, if no one is going to show up. Lol. See my goal is to raise enough to be able to have something a little more permanent - like a studio on the side or whatever, but I feel I'm just dealing with a lot of tire kickers, so to speak. And I say that in the most respectful way possible. Just frustrated here is all.

Any thoughts?
    I CAN DO INCALLS and OUTCALLS!!!
    Menu:bJ, GFE, DATY, MSOG, SS,CW, PW, DFK, and a lot more! No GREEK/FBSM/CIM/COF/CIP!!! SAFETY FIRST and ALWAYS. ALSO, THE FOLLOWING DONATIONS ARE FOR MY TIME AND MY TIME ALONE! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM negotiating, as I'm not ON SALE. :-)
    BNG- 100
    QV- 120
    HHR--180
    HR - 260
    2 HR - 400
    DATE NIGHT (3HOURS) 500
    OVERNIGHT - 1000
    TEXT ME ONLY WHEN READY TO BOOK PLZ. INCALL OR OUTCALL ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE!
    737-732-6996

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Sounds like you have some time wasters trying to virtue signal you. They fall in the same category as the time wasters booking, then canceling.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It might take sometime for you to build up a list of people who prefer incall if you’ve ever only offered out call. Maybe try prebooking for your incalls a few days in advanced so people have time to think about it. You still might get some of the time waster. But it might give people a few days to consider instead it being spontaneous

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Timing is a big thing for some hobbyists. Unfortunately I can only hobby on quite specific dates, and I don't always know when they'll be, so a provider getting a one-off or very occasional incall is not much use to somebody in my position.

Registered Male (Not Verified) 6ATX9's Avatar
    I would look to have an incall in different areas of ATX. I prefer to see someone who is closer to me. That's just me though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD EddyWestside's Avatar
    Jess, I inquired about seeing you tonight and when you finally text back to see if I was still interested, I replied pretty quickly with a “yes.” Then I got ghosted. Maybe work on your communication…just a suggestion.

Jess,
    I have inquired about your incall availably a couple of times. My schedule is limited in the evening and there have been conflicts when I see that you have an "incall tonight". Some pre-booking might help or even a post in the am for the afternoon and evening.

Verified Companion Companion BrooklynnSunShine's Avatar
    Yes!! Exactly!! That's exactly what I was thinking my last visit to see y'all in ATX! Def. Will consider that for my next trip.

For me; it's the second I post (especially in ATX ; LOVE u guys!!!) I get a pretty large (sometimes a bit overwhelming) amount of messages and even though I try it's not always possible to get to, or unfortunately, even get back to every single message and I'm so so sorry for that!!! It undoubtedly makes me look flakey I'm sure. .. But Im also lucky i have a pretty good circle of hobbiest that come see me regularly and Is also why I don't have to post everyday.
    ✴𝕭𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓𝖓𝕾𝖚𝖓𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊✴
    READY & AVAILABLE NOW! TEXT ME!
    --⭐💜💎💋--

NORTH ATX INCALL/OUTCALL ALSO OPTIONAL DOUBLES W/ THE GREAT AMELIA BADELIA! WERE HERE ALL WKEND LETS PLAY!! PLS TEXT ONLY
    $bksunshine88

Verified Companion Companion SexyJess's Avatar
    Thank you all for your feedback. I'll try the previous idea next time. All of you were very helpful thanks 😀
    I CAN DO INCALLS and OUTCALLS!!!
    Menu:bJ, GFE, DATY, MSOG, SS,CW, PW, DFK, and a lot more! No GREEK/FBSM/CIM/COF/CIP!!! SAFETY FIRST and ALWAYS. ALSO, THE FOLLOWING DONATIONS ARE FOR MY TIME AND MY TIME ALONE! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM negotiating, as I'm not ON SALE. :-)
    BNG- 100
    QV- 120
    HHR--180
    HR - 260
    2 HR - 400
    DATE NIGHT (3HOURS) 500
    OVERNIGHT - 1000
    TEXT ME ONLY WHEN READY TO BOOK PLZ. INCALL OR OUTCALL ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE!
    737-732-6996

Registered Male (Not Verified) NoFux's Avatar
    You definitely need to work on getting back to interested hobbyists quicker. Texting 24 hours later ain't it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For me, it's all about timing. I saw Brooklynn's post on one of her recent visits to Austin. Pretty sure I was first to respond and we had a blast (she's amazing guys).

The part of the story that doesn't portray is I had been trying for 6+ months before my schedule lined up with her visit to Austin or my visit to SA.

Any time you get an incall Jess, I'm interested. Most of the time it won't work because of my schedule. That doesn't mean I'm not interested, flakey, or a time waster - just have a shitty schedule. There are several of us in the same situation.

Another approach is to find a guy (like me) who wants an incall and run an ad for the same day / night. You're guaranteed at least one visitor.

I (and others) get texts every week from ladies coming to town. Not sure how they manage their "Austin list", but they definitely have one (and a Houston list and a SA list ...). For many of these ladies, if I don't respond within a few hours, they're booked. From what I hear, you could easily be one of those that books up in hours. Just need to build a history of excellent TCB and keep up the excellent BCD.

Text me - we'll find a time to play.

Verified Companion Companion
    Do what feels right to you. Guys are going to complain regardless.
    I have an incall and guys complain I'm not south lol.

I would have guys pay a booking fee to help cover the cost of an incall that way you are out any money and it holds them accountable
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD SpencerTracy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBee View Post
    Do what feels right to you. Guys are going to complain regardless.
    I have an incall and guys complain I'm not south lol.
    Hey, I resemble that remark!

Verified Companion Companion
    You know I adore you ❤️
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

I also tried to set something up yesterday - it is going to continue to be tough to do same day without quick turn around texts.

Do you know your schedule well enough to say, for example, to have a post where you announce that you will have an incall available for next Monday?

Question to the providers reading this, has anybody tried to use a scheduling service like calendly ? It is pretty easy to setup where you could charge a small booking fee (*like $25), that takes care of scheduling and weeds out tire kickers.

(happy Bday MissBee if you are reading this)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast