Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Issues with cash app anyone? I feel like I'm being cyberbullied by the govt

Alien Issues with cash app anyone? I feel like I'm being cyberbullied by the govt

Now I need some really crazy cuz I don't have any evidence but even if it was the government I don't have a actual mailing address for the missing email too so I don't know how I would get any sort of notice I'm just joking my father's address is on file yeah so it's been frozen for a while and they're it's asking me just for my social security card and to me that seems pretty odd because one you're not supposed to just ask for social security card you're supposed to have the ID with the social and then two I know for a fact every time I call I always get the same guy that I have that is so impossible to get the same exact man that supposedly was helping me out last time which they never have I even asked them for $40 just like to pay for my room and they told me no I don't know what to do because reading on the internet there's a lot of people that are saying that cash up is a fraud because nobody can ever get a hold of their customer service I don't know anybody's thoughts because I haven't eaten dollars I have $800 I really need it like dying needed and they want people to be or even let me use some of it I don't even want all of it
    Thank you very much for your intrest. cant wait to show you what i can do!

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    I recently was in Vegas and had some fraud charges at a restaurant, restaurant stated they didnt charge, cash app stated restaurant did. Finally chat support sent me a 1800 number where a guy asked me certain questions, he resubmitted my claim and money ws returned.

ive had them shut me out of one cash app with over 300 in it and it was a total loss… so red flag scam there

hope you got it resolved
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

��������������������

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My analysis is this: don't use cash app. I have used venmo for years with no issues. Always for "above board" transactions, nothing hobby-related.

Cash app to me comes across much more sketchy. Just a general vibe I get from the interface.
    48 reviews on ECCIE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Within the past month, a little known law has gone into effect. All electronic transfers above $600.00 automatically get recorded by the IRS. Cash App may be having difficulties with their systems complying with this law. Keep using it if you want the IRS to come after your father for unreported income!

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Quote Originally Posted by F117 View Post
    Within the past month, a little known law has gone into effect. All electronic transfers above $600.00 automatically get recorded by the IRS. Cash App may be having difficulties with their systems complying with this law. Keep using it if you want the IRS to come after your father for unreported income!
    This Law is in effect for 2 years :)
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    So, just informed that onlyfans will not be sending out payouts using prepaid cards (cash app, Venmo, PayPal etc) now you must link your bank with your legal name on it.

they gave me a 1800 number in case anyone hasn’t gotten it and still having issues here it is 18009691940
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Welcome to Biden’s Uhhhmerica!

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    The only issue i have with Cashapp is paying when i don't have enough to cover it, leaving me negative. I have zero real world information attached and would never link any bank. But i don't use banks anymore... Good luck with the customer non service, they help no one...
    🌶️
    EMAIL
    3holekitty@protonmail.ch
    TO BEGIN

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnnyWadd's Avatar

Putting on my tinfoil hat for this one...

Biden didn't hire 87,000 new IRS agents to go after the rich.

The goal was to go after taxes on (Bitcoin-like) crypto investments and cash apps like Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, and the like.

We all learned from the Canadian Trucker strike that the gumbt can turn off/freeze access to electronic banking apps and accounts any time it wants, even if the government doesn't own or control that app.

The US Government will soon be pushing its own electronic currency,
    Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC).
    I think it will be called FedCoin.

Nothing will be private with this new CBDC, and all transactions will be taxed and traced. It also can be frozen/cutoff at any time.
    That means if you do something the government doesn't like, you are powerless to stop them cutting you off from your hard earned money.

Swiping your bank card/ATM card/credit card is also not private and can easily be traced and taxed by banks and the gumbt.

All crypto is tied to an email, phone number, and password.
    Even if your account isn't tied to you personally, these companies can demand real-world identification at any time and turn off the access to your account until real-world identification requirements are met.

What's the answer?

Cash only.

Cash is anonymous and private, and taxes can not be levied from your earnings unless you want it to.

That is why, until the gumbt forcefully takes it away from the people...
    Cash will always be KING!

50yo WM. Retired Military.
    Sweet Playful Sapiosexual
    Southern Gentleman.
    Seeks passionate GFE encounters
    and intimate connections.
    DATY and kissing are a must.

FHRITP Bloopers
    https://youtu.be/6fhszlqOfq4

Verified Companion Companion PrincessMolly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWadd View Post

Putting on my tinfoil hat for this one...

Biden didn't hire 87,000 new IRS agents to go after the rich.

The goal was to go after taxes on (Bitcoin-like) crypto investments and cash apps like Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, and the like.

We all learned from the Canadian Trucker strike that the gumbt can turn off/freeze access to electronic banking apps and accounts any time it wants, even if the government doesn't own or control that app.

The US Government will soon be pushing its own electronic currency,
    Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC).
    I think it will be called FedCoin.

Nothing will be private with this new CBDC, and all transactions will be taxed and traced. It also can be frozen/cutoff at any time.
    That means if you do something the government doesn't like, you are powerless to stop them cutting you off from your hard earned money.

Swiping your bank card/ATM card/credit card is also not private and can easily be traced and taxed by banks and the gumbt.

All crypto is tied to an email, phone number, and password.
    Even if your account isn't tied to you personally, these companies can demand real-world identification at any time and turn off the access to your account until real-world identification requirements are met.

What's the answer?

Cash only.

Cash is anonymous and private, and taxes can not be levied from your earnings unless you want it to.

That is why, until the gumbt forcefully takes it away from the people...
    Cash will always be KING!

What happens when cash has no value anymore? I mean, I'm totally with you-I do not accept anything but cash... Money fetish aside, it's safer.

However as you mentioned they are planning to roll out fed coin. If and wren they do, does existing cash continue circulation until deteriorated or unusable - is more cash going to be printed? There's a lot of questions there...

I'm not sure of cash's future so I believe credited front businesses are a best bet but not feasible for some providers.
    [SIZE=2]
    210-802-6052 * PSE / GFE
    Ask about DOUBLES <3
    GREEK/fs/daty/dato/Dom/fet/bbbj/cim/cof/rimming/toys for boys/Greek lessons..
    ATM/deep GREEK up to 20"/huge toy play/cosplay/roleplay..

AVAILABLE ALL WEEKEND incall +50 OC (anytime)
    Starting at:
    250/hhr
    300/hr
    400/90min
    NO BBFS/GRK DO NOT ASK ME
    *pm with two direct link refs OR p411 profile for speedy verification* ANYONE who has been with AMELIA is cool[/tSIZE]

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Let us not go off half cockedeyed just yet.

First, we don’t need political discussion herein.

The U.S. dollar is a worldwide currency and it is not going anywhere at present from where it is.

Treasury rules on internet money movement are what they are and anything over a certain amount or a certain transaction type needs to be reported appropriately and that means individuals and businesses need to pay attention.

At present large banks and green dot PayPal types are paying close attention to the rules because if they don’t there are severe consequences.

All banking institutions are required to “ know their customers” so be prepared.

There is no bar to anyone herein to having a bank account. Credit unions will open an account for as little as five bucks! With a proper I.d. of course.

There are many ways to hobby with cash and by being careful with banking procedures.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Underage Child Predator Busted By CashApp Electronic Trail:

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2023...-records-show/

So y'all are thinking that you're having a bad day with CashApp?

Make no mistake, I hope the "crew" in the lockup give him the full "short eyes" treatment... he deserves it, and so much more!

But to JW's post above, ALL EFT's leave a digital trail that go from one RW bank account or credit card to another RW bank account or credit card. And it's really, really easy for the po-po to get full access to those transactions. All they have to say is, "There's a minor involved."

What's easy for you is also easy for others.... just sayin'!

dang y'all.. my cash app has been frozen for quite some time now, sketchy heck yes... How can I get the exact same representative every time I call the 800 customer service number.. and he is quite polite despite telling me they froze my account because I had too many accounts.. I said well how many is that and I've been told already about a good 20 times that they can't tell me that .. but they want a pic of my social security card..... I transferred what I could to my son's acct , which he was underage when I 1st opened it now he is 18 and we thought for sure they would have to release the funds cuz he has his identification documents. And no they told him I had to.sever the guardianship... I have cried when I really really needed part of it asking plz at least to cover my room.. and nothing. I don't understand how.....idk...

They have one handly financially crippled me, I am doing all my best but about a good 30% of all my clients would use cashapp. And I was given no warnings to move my money before they decided I had to many accounts. Also, I don't know if this occured on anyone else's cashapp but about 2years I believe without word over any social platforms at all
    Cashapp would loan u money I was given 100 directly in my cashapp and it shows interest on the 100 which was like 105 or something then after u paid it back u could barrow more... Then that went away so to be honest I do owe them 100. Cuz I closed that account. I never barrows again but ...if I could sue I would but they crippled me a little

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast