Thread: Chicas Bonitas gave me what I needed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified) Tharak's Avatar
    Good to know that there are some good ones still there. I stopped going there are most of the girls started overcharging without doing anything at all like - Like dance for 2 songs and charge for 5 without even giving a proper dance...leave aside other things!
    BDD and BWFTW are my go to now a days!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Slowing time

Strip clubs are very slow for few months.
    I went to PT yesterday and you had only three four girls and the crowd was minimal.
    Best bet is Baby Dolls. I was there last Thursday and you still have a solid group of girls. However, I had few dances with different girls and did not work for some extra handy or sloppy experiments.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I did some Chicas Bonita’s recon Sunday. Lots of girls, more than guy’s present. I had 3 chicks at my table by the time I just got my drink. Took some dances in vip, which is a joke btw. I walk in and like 4 other dudes all getting their freak on . By the 3rd lap dance with a different girl she ended up pulling my junk out for a handy. By this time it was just us in there. Very curious about what other fun can be had. I plan to do recon at Baby Dolls this weekend.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    What time did you go there?